Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
🤣  I don't recall my ob/gyn rotation ever being this fun 😆  Are they doing a presentation on contraception now---make sure you send a copy to Saumya, she needs it badly 🤣

Sammy, why would you want to study for exams that you may not need to take?  Who are you 😲  Kya yahi seekhaya hai maine tumhe 😆
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just found out that they make condoms for each  finger . Hope fully he is one finger typist !! Otherwise it will be very expensive !! Information on the way Saumya !!

Those girls are just too much !! Sunshine of my life . They make every  thing  very funny . I never met any Indian girl who talks so freely about sex !! They make me laugh!!!
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

🤣 I don't recall my ob/gyn rotation ever being this fun 😆 Are they doing a presentation on contraception now---make sure you send a copy to Saumya, she needs it badly 🤣

Sammy, why would you want to study for exams that you may not need to take? Who are you 😲 Kya yahi seekhaya hai maine tumhe 😆

i am complete vella and IF is no more fun... I wish zashi and indira were a topic of discussion ... It would be so much fun 🤣 so why not study. Do you know any other happening section like HD on IF
Heema22 thumbnail
Girls I give you some time pass till we get on another crazy forum . 

I was entertaining my sister so we stayed up and watched another Faward's  drama . Really good . What a acting !!  female lead was fantastic  . good story. Dasatan . Short one only 40 min an episode and 23 episode . Great one!!

Other two I have seen . Tanhaiyan pakistani classic drama and Doop Kimare . commedy drama and romance 
  I saw these long time ago ! But  Doop Kinare has made impression on my mind , 

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Oh please, no one can ever be vella enough ever to chooose to study 😆  I posted an article for your entertainment yesterday- did you read it? 

But nothing can be as entertaining as mataji and her pujaris.  There is a topic on the forum about who should be the new devta in mataji's life- why don't you comment there 🤣

Heema, I also thought that medicine had the worst hours, but Kanan seems to pull over overnight shifts that residents are now allowed to pull.  Crazy! 
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

Oh please, no one can ever be vella enough ever to chooose to study 😆  I posted an article for your entertainment yesterday- did you read it? 

But nothing can be as entertaining as mataji and her pujaris.  There is a topic on the forum about who should be the new devta in mataji's life- why don't you comment there 🤣

Heema, I also thought that medicine had the worst hours, but Kanan seems to pull over overnight shifts that residents are now allowed to pull.  Crazy! 

You ment to say not allowed right? 

I am shocked to see her schedule one of my brother in law does IT work and he has really horrible schedule and life !! He is up all night and day !! 
Badala thumbnail
Yea... I read that... 🤣

I will show you another videoclip of thst girl ... It will get you rofling...

And i watched a few more alepisodes of ZGH on Dia & Shruti's insistence and its better as it proceeds.

O yes... Fwd me the part on virtual contraception hon 🤣
TBDRESS thumbnail
Yes, I meant allowed 😆 

I caught up with the new show - well I skpped Friday's episode, just watched today's- hmmm don't really have any strong opinions either way...it seems okay.  Did you watch the episode today?
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Yea... I read that... 🤣

I will show you another videoclip of thst girl ... It will get you rofling...

And i watched a few more alepisodes of ZGH on Dia & Shruti's insistence and its better as it proceeds.

O yes... Fwd me the part on virtual contraception hon 🤣

Another vidio clips ?  She is  still entertaining on the forum . I love her choice of Devatas !! We watch her show with her Bhavi Devata .

Who is Shruti ??

just  remember that changing Comdums is easier than changing diapers !!

When I get the funny writing on contraception I will post it for us . I thing we are in for fun .

Badala thumbnail
Got to go now...

Goodnight both of you... Good day to me...

Kaddu... I hope you get time to catch up on sleep yaar. Take care.

Bye 🤗