Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Walden

That sounds like a fun day.  How is your sister doing?  Has she been advised to do complete bed rest?  Must get quite monotonous not being able to be out and about. 

But atleast you finished with work early...nothing better than that 😃

I have such a bad craving for pakoras right now...but too lazy to make them and its almost bed time. 

. She is on bed rest . Husband out of town . Penny wants to play with her . She always worked hard in her life so life sucks but end result is good so she has to  deals  with it. . She is growing big. Baby is moving and kicking . I have to entertain her . 

Pakoras ? is it raining? I love to make Onion pakoras . I love them too . Now I have to make them tomorrow . Kanan talked about puranpoli and you with pakora . You ladies going to kill me . 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
How was your day? R U working tomorrow ? I hope you are getting serious about studying !!
   Two more weeks , you will be free bird !!   R U going home ? Mom will make you pakora !! Eat some for me too . 
Heema22 thumbnail
Damn it , I just knew you will disappear on me . I should have not send to that link !!!🤬🤬
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I used to really like Shahid Kapoor- he was so good in Jab we met and Kaminey...don't know what happened to him- he doesent' seem to get any good projects anymore and his over-acting  wannabe SRK really annoys me! 

Oh Heema, you don't start with me about studying...I think I know enough to pass...and no one better make me think otherwise...its too late to change that now anyway 😆  But I'm never good with studying close to the exam- I start paniciking.  But this weekend will be dedicated to studying 😭
Heema22 thumbnail
We all loved Shadid Kapoor and movie Jab we met . We saw it 3 or 4 times . I think he started to Copy SRK . Many movie flopped and he is not getting any new ones . Every one should  be own self . This is perfect example that's why I love SV . I think he us true to himself . 

I hate studying too. Specially for exam . So just relax and chill out . Make and eat Pakores ! 

Do you believe Dean has ordered us to present to law students on 27 th  Sept? He has some nerve . I need to prepare for  case in  the court . Now this? Never work for university !
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
🤗OK girl , my limited are tested today . I can't deal  with this . I know saumya said " I better sleep otherwise I will not see Dia " but no way she will make it ! So no use of waiting !! Good night ðŸ¤—🤗

I am going no where with Preggy  . So I will be home practing Lavani . So see you tomorrow ??? GN ðŸ¤—🤗
TBDRESS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

We all loved Shadid Kapoor and movie Jab we met . We saw it 3 or 4 times . I think he. Started to Copy SRK . Many movie flopped and he us not getting any new ones . Every one should  be own self . This is perfect example that's why I love SV . I think he us true to himself . 

I hate studying too. Specially for exam . So just relax and chill out . Make and eat Pakores ! 

Do you believe Dean has ordered us to present to law students on 27 th  Sept? He has some nerve . I need to prepare for  case in  the court . Now this? Never work for university !

This is more like it- I like this piece of advice 😆

Yes working in a academic institution comes along with many teaching responsibilities- whether you like it or not...but you also get to have residents to do you scut work so it works both ways 😆

Looks like Saumya is sleeping in today dreaming about her dream man after all that love talk ðŸ¤£ 

Edit:  Bye Heema 😃  See you tomorrow
Edited by Walden - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

This is more like it- I like this piece of advice 😆

Yes working in a academic institution comes along with many teaching responsibilities- whether you like it or not...but you also get to have residents to do you scut work so it works both ways 😆

Looks like Saumya is sleeping in today dreaming about her dream man after all that love talk ðŸ¤£ 

Excuse me lady !!! I think residents are more work than help !! They are pain in my butt . I was reviewing charts today . You should have heard me !! ðŸ¤¬

saumya is dreaming about Internet make out sessions . I told her to use precautions !!!🤣 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Look who's here!...are you done with your internet romance 😳 ðŸ˜†  We were waiting for you 😳

Heema, don't forget that you once were a resident too...saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 🤣 
Badala thumbnail

Look who's here!...are you done with your internet romance 😳 ðŸ˜†  We were waiting for you 😳

Heema, don't forget that you once were a resident too...saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 🤣 

LOLz... Doctors please get me contraceptive for Internet relationship 🤣