Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Maybe because she is going to have a child of her own now, that must bring some fears with it and maybe the past reinforces those fears.  So when you came here, did you have to repeat your residency? 

Oh yes I forgot about your MSG intolerance, then you should stay far away from Panda express. 

Hows your aspirin patient now? 
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Walden] Maybe because she is going to have a child of her own now, that must bring some fears with it and maybe the past reinforces those fears.  So when you came here, did you have to repeat your residency? 

Oh yes I forgot about your MSG intolerance, then you should stay far away from Panda express. 

Hows your aspirin patient now? 
[/QUOTE 
 You are  right. She is constantly thinking about her child and being raised  without mom . She also think that she needs our mom now , more than before . She is not talking much but I can read her mind . My husband gifted her keyboard and the songs she plays are interesting . I try my best  . But I have limits too . My husband is good with her but he is away .she was very happy when he came over . Her husband is supportive but very busy and travels for work . Three of us Married world traveler !! 

My patient  doing well . I transferred him to regular unit and tomorrow to rehab. Some cognitive issue and perceptual problem very mild motor deficits . PT OT AND ST will help .
       I told our vedio department to separate the  vedio  . We tape all training surgeries for  supervision . I have not seen it . Lynne has documentation that pt and wife was instructed about blood thinners  and aspirin was named . I am allright if they  take me  to court !!

Edited . I finished my residancy in  India but that was shorter that US .thats why I stayed behind with my brother and my sisters came to US before me . In US they gave me intern year off and I did full residancy. I am well trained but sick of  studying and being  student !! No more !!

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
sorry for dissapearin yesterday hum so gaye the 😳
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

You don't like panda express???  😆  I love their chow mein- its soo good- you should try it. 

Okay if you thought it was good, I'll give it a try this weekend.  How old were your siblings when your parents passed away?  Did you have help from any family- your uncles/aunts? 

Humsafar- that's the other Pakistani drama right?  haha, if she watched it in one night, it must be pretty good. 

It is pretty good but itna b nai ki koi ek din me dekh le 🤣 I was getting bored. Had nothing at all to do. My chirro did not cry so ... and it was not one night. I have been watching it for few days now. 🤣 but all those 23 episodes in just a few days... I must get some credit 😆
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

sorry for dissapearin yesterday hum so gaye the 😳

Hey Sweetie pie!! What happened to you? I think kaddu was disappointed . ! 

Did you really finish Humsafer? I wasn't able to make out . Did you like the ending? 
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Hey Sweetie pie!! What happened to you? I think kaddu was disappointed . ! 

Did you really finish Humsafer? I wasn't able to make out . Did you like the ending? 

well, I 've mixed reaction for the ending. I think, her saas did not get an appropriate sazaa.  Or may be its just me. I do not mind loosing everything but loved ones, even sanity. So, it was a bit lineant there. About thhe decision Khidat took, I think, hypothetically, I would have asked her not to let go but in real life, anyone would . Smartly written, I would say.  Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Sammy...are you on a break from Chirro duty- what does this chirro mean anyway...it reminds me of that mexican desert- i think its called churro 🤣
Heema said that you watched it in one night 😆  Anyway its not that unbelievable cuz when I watch stuff on youtube, I fast forward thru half of it...but that's just my ADHD. 

Why don't you finish ZGH?  Just watch the last episode...its a nice ending. 

Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

well, I 've mixed reaction for the ending. I think, her saas did not get an appropriate sazaa.  Or may be its just me. I do not loosing everything but loved ones, even sanity. So, it was a bit lineant there. About thhe decision Khidat took, I think, hypothetically, I would have asked her not to let go but in real life, anyone would . Smartly written, I would say. [/QUOTE

How about Sara's sucide ? I toughs that was well handle . I also did not like that mother was not punished enough but every drama does this .they are not tough enough  for parents . HD did the same . May be society  is not ready for that . I agree  its well witten. I love the both leads . Marina was superb!! Howard was good too. 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago

Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

Hello Sammy...are you on a break from Chirro duty- what does this chirro mean anyway...it reminds me of that mexican desert- i think its called churro 🤣

Heema said that you watched it in one night 😆  Anyway its not that unbelievable cuz when I watch stuff on youtube, I fast forward thru half of it...but that's just my ADHD. 

Why don't you finish ZGH?  Just watch the last episode...its a nice ending. 

tell me the episode no. jiske baad sab normal hai... I get pissed by eternal pessimism

I will give it a shot. I do not think Chirro will let me do it today. She slept throughout the day yesterday, she will keep me busy today. Chirro is for birdie 😆 comes from chidiya 😉
Heema22 thumbnail
Goodnight and good day girls !! I need to hit the pillow !!!! ðŸ¤—🤗