Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Maybe it's because I've never been IN love but... (Page 4)

sps1234 Goldie
sps1234
sps1234

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
i agree..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya713

poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
maybe imran really is as innocent as theyre trying to show us but he is still a coward, n he should atleast stand up for najma if he really loves her.  

also, i dont feel najma's character is ruined or anything as some people r saying -  i dont find her selfish at all! 
she's still young n was even more so in college n she took a such a practical decision by leaving him but couldnt let go of the relationship, c'mon forgetting ur first relationship isnt that easy!!! n she was still doing great for 3 yrs which is amazing! obviously some feelings would come back when u meet the guy u loved again, n knowing abt nikhat now she dsnt know what to do! she is confused. she's not straight away declaring she wants to marry imran or being very firm about it. she is unable to take  adecision which is normal. 
i dont see anything wrong in najma !
priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorvab

maybe imran really is as innocent as theyre trying to show us but he is still a coward, n he should atleast stand up for najma if he really loves her.  

also, i dont feel najma's character is ruined or anything as some people r saying -  i dont find her selfish at all! 
she's still young n was even more so in college n she took a such a practical decision by leaving him but couldnt let go of the relationship, c'mon forgetting ur first relationship isnt that easy!!! n she was still doing great for 3 yrs which is amazing! obviously some feelings would come back when u meet the guy u loved again, n knowing abt nikhat now she dsnt know what to do! she is confused. she's not straight away declaring she wants to marry imran or being very firm about it. she is unable to take  adecision which is normal. 

Najma is the only character Im not having a big issue with in this track...she's allowed to be blinded by love and who wouldnt believe Imran in her shoes, seeing that she's the one who broke up with him at the peak of their relationship. Its the other characters that seem to be (or will be) wearing foggy glasses...

also I thought in the beginning (of the Najma-Imran track) that the writers were trying to portray Imran as innocent but then that changed for me when he told Najma that he didnt want to tell Nikhat now and that he would tell at the right time --- that proved for me that he was still up to his old tricks -- we all know that he never intends to tell Nikhat ever

Edited by priya713 - 16 August 2013 at 8:14am
rajnid68 IF-Sizzlerz
rajnid68
rajnid68

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
nikhat knows the mother and son.
najma knows the son..not met the mother..
zoya met the mother...and not her son..
asad knows the mother...and has he met the son ??
so this leaves us with ___________!!

cherryfrasier Senior Member
cherryfrasier
cherryfrasier

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
You can say the same for Humeira but we all know Humeira is a darling compared to her mother. 

priya713

raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I agree with you totally!
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I think for all of them just the fact that two people in a marriage should be happy, Haseena anyway does not even probably care enough for her own son as much as money. But anyways the marriage for either is not going to happen. Haseena will pay by getting Tanveer as her bahu LOL and Imran will pay for his straying too. But till then the sisters love and happiness is going to make the brothers take decisions which may not seem right but in their own characters it may be right. 
poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya713

Originally posted by poorvab

Najma is the only character Im not having a big issue with in this track...she's allowed to be blinded by love and who wouldnt believe Imran in her shoes, seeing that she's the one who broke up with him at the peak of their relationship. Its the other characters that seem to be (or will be) wearing foggy glasses...

also I thought in the beginning (of the Najma-Imran track) that the writers were trying to portray Imran as innocent but then that changed for me when he told Najma that he didnt want to tell Nikhat now and that he would tell at the right time --- that proved for me that he was still up to his old tricks -- we all know that he never intends to tell Nikhat ever

very true!! 
also, i dont know about imran's intentions - whether he intends to tell nikhat or not i dont know  bi dont think he has the courage to do it even if he wants to! he's too scared even frm his mom! will he even tell haseena himself? 

priya713

Go to top