Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Maybe it's because I've never been IN love but... (Page 3)

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cclove

Twin you are preaching to the choir. Imran and his entire family is TOXIC! I wouldn't want any of them to be a part of my family. Asad has had more interaction with them to know. She'll take one look at Zoya again in Western clothes and insult. She's insulted Dilshad before in Najma's presence. To me Najma is being very selfish, I didn't expect it from her.

To those who now feel for Imran, I apologize for my less than pleasant comments about him. Of course Nikhat and Najma can do better. Moreover, to have Haseena Bi be a part of their families all their lives. That's hell just waiting to happen and my main point; What do these girls see in this fool? Dead Dead

I just really hope Imran doesn't end up tied to either family, Nikhat's nor Najma. Let him ride off with his baby mama with all the cowardice he has. (I'm really wishing she really is having HIS baby! One can hope . . .)

hehe..i hope and pray that he's Tanveer's baby daddy too! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlahBytes

Priya! Hug

You are talking about the MIL? I cannot stand that character called Imran. Gives me goosebumps in the wrong way! Dead

Dead is right, S! No one's MIL yet but everyone's soon to be...apparently! Grr...i don't like it at all. 

BlahBytes

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Would Njama please ask the question as to why Nikhath broke off the engagement? She just seemed to mention it very casually and that Imran is feeling bad.Confused

And even after knowing how Haseena Bi Mr Asad says if Imran is written for her Najma and Imran will be together. Ouch

Marriage is not between two individuals but between two families.

@bold - thats how I feel too but i guess everyone doesnt. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22anushreemishra

sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz
sumaiya14
sumaiya14

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I agree with u. . .
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Najma's situation is not like Nikhat's.

She is allowed to choose her own future...her bhaijaan and he Ammi will support her. It is upto her to make the right choice. If she doesn't, she has only herself to blame for the consequences...otherwise, she should have left the choice to her Bhaijaan.Wink

When U love someone, U R not going to look attheir family, or education or wealth...all that matters is the person..as Asad will soon realise when he knows he can only love Zoya even if she is the daughter of the man whom he hates...even if that man has berated his Ammi...

asya04 Goldie
asya04
asya04

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Angrycan u plz xplain this to gul mam.they r behaving that imran is the last man on earth .disgusting

priya713

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
true i agree
there is only one person who can fix haseena straight and that is Imran..
he loves Najma so if he is ready to treat her right and take responsibilty of his mothers treatment then maybe Najma should give it a chance

Nikhat should definately look for another because i don't really support one sided love interest..Imran doesn'nt love her so she should look for someone who loves her

priya713

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Nice post...you know it doesn't matter if Nikhat is or isn't in love with Imraan its just wrong for a sister to marry her sister ex-fiance period...i was a little disappointed with asad yesterday but i can understand why he did that...the most important thing is how will he act from now on...and well i get that haseena bi is a satan but asad had earlier said that since imraan is a nice guy he is fine with Nikhat marrying him and i think the same goes with Najma...he said yes thinking that Imraan is indeed good...i just hope he soon learns that what a spineless,unworthy character Imraan is and decides to shoo him away from both his sisters' lives

priya713

Go to top