Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Maybe it's because I've never been IN love but... (Page 2)

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KambakthIshq

ohh Priya...I dont get it either.
Najma might be blind in Love (I have no clue how this can happen) but what about Asad? he raised a valid question...and gave in to his sisters naive answer that Imran loves her...eh? does he not know how creepy, cheap and dangerous Haseena is?
He is going to talk to NIkhat first (Thank God!) but still ...how can he give hopes to Najma? 
he knows Nikhat loves this man too. 
Love has changed Mr.AAK...but he cannot turn a blind eye for his baby sister. maybe I am over reacting...maybe there is more to their conversation...I don't know girl..I just don't get it.

Rant Over! LOL

ohhh and I was so waiting for him to flip when he learns about Imran...which obviously dint happen...I'm pissesAngryLOL

Everything you just said was going through my head after today's episode. He knows more than Ayan even how much Nikhat was in love with Imran as Nikhat had confided in him and actually said she's in love. Ayan knows as well but Nikhat actually came out and said it to Asad in his office that one time. Hence why Asad gave all that property to Haseena, etc. 
I am sooo glad he's going to talk to Nikhat and Najma isn't fighting it even though Imran told her not when she had wanted to and that he would tell Nikhat in due time (how many times have we heard Imran's false claims of what he "will" do in the future"). I just hope Asad follows through and it doesnt go into QH oblivion like other scenes we've seen and then the thought just magically disappears. 

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorvab

good post!
i think zoya, najma etc dnt know about haseena being imrans mother, but i feel asad knowing this fact should have said no at this moment, does he really want his sister to go to that house, he has seen every true colour of that woman, in nikhats case, asad didnt have that much power to make them stop the nikaah but now he does n he should use it.
or maybe he thinks he can control haseena. 

@bold - exactly. And if he thinks he can control Haseena, he knows its only through money and do you really want to "sell" your little sister?  i didnt like it when he did that for Nikhat...hope he doesnt do it with Najma too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anushreemishra

divyabelle Goldie
divyabelle
divyabelle

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Haseena Bi, Chand Bi, Feroze, Imran. Not one good person in this family. How does one willingly send off your loved one to have a life with these folks? Only recently Ayaan complained to Asad about Haseena Bi and surely Asad remembers what that corrupt Feroze did to Ayaan at Haseena's behest. The Khan's are coming off as too desperate to get these girls married man. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikpoorvab-LazyLamhe-priya713

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Twin you are preaching to the choir. Imran and his entire family is TOXIC! I wouldn't want any of them to be a part of my family. Asad has had more interaction with them to know. She'll take one look at Zoya again in Western clothes and insult. She's insulted Dilshad before in Najma's presence. To me Najma is being very selfish, I didn't expect it from her.

To those who now feel for Imran, I apologize for my less than pleasant comments about him. Of course Nikhat and Najma can do better. Moreover, to have Haseena Bi be a part of their families all their lives. That's hell just waiting to happen and my main point; What do these girls see in this fool? Dead Dead

I just really hope Imran doesn't end up tied to either family, Nikhat's nor Najma. Let him ride off with his baby mama with all the cowardice he has. (I'm really wishing she really is having HIS baby! One can hope . . .)

Edited by cclove - 15 August 2013 at 4:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik-LazyLamhe-anushreemishrapriya713

BlahBytes IF-Dazzler
BlahBytes
BlahBytes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Priya! Hug

You are talking about the MIL? I cannot stand that character called Imran. Gives me goosebumps in the wrong way! Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya713-Candz-

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Would Njama please ask the question as to why Nikhath broke off the engagement? She just seemed to mention it very casually and that Imran is feeling bad.Confused

And even after knowing how Haseena Bi Mr Asad says if Imran is written for her Najma and Imran will be together. Ouch

Marriage is not between two individuals but between two families.

priya713

Asya_KaJen IF-Dazzler
Asya_KaJen
Asya_KaJen

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you priya 
i doubt it they are going to show any of that 
They need to rack their brains and go to the past and think of the incidents with haseena 

priya713

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyabelle

Haseena Bi, Chand Bi, Feroze, Imran. Not one good person in this family. How does one willingly send off your loved one to have a life with these folks? Only recently Ayaan complained to Asad about Haseena Bi and surely Asad remembers what that corrupt Feroze did to Ayaan at Haseena's behest. The Khan's are coming off as too desperate to get these girls married man. 

Clap  Perfectly said.  

Go to top