Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
๐Ÿ˜กcan u plz xplain this to gul mam.they r behaving that imran is the last man on earth .disgusting
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
true i agree
there is only one person who can fix haseena straight and that is Imran..
he loves Najma so if he is ready to treat her right and take responsibilty of his mothers treatment then maybe Najma should give it a chance

Nikhat should definately look for another because i don't really support one sided love interest..Imran doesn'nt love her so she should look for someone who loves her
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post...you know it doesn't matter if Nikhat is or isn't in love with Imraan its just wrong for a sister to marry her sister ex-fiance period...i was a little disappointed with asad yesterday but i can understand why he did that...the most important thing is how will he act from now on...and well i get that haseena bi is a satan but asad had earlier said that since imraan is a nice guy he is fine with Nikhat marrying him and i think the same goes with Najma...he said yes thinking that Imraan is indeed good...i just hope he soon learns that what a spineless,unworthy character Imraan is and decides to shoo him away from both his sisters' lives
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
maybe imran really is as innocent as theyre trying to show us but he is still a coward, n he should atleast stand up for najma if he really loves her.  

also, i dont feel najma's character is ruined or anything as some people r saying -  i dont find her selfish at all! 
she's still young n was even more so in college n she took a such a practical decision by leaving him but couldnt let go of the relationship, c'mon forgetting ur first relationship isnt that easy!!! n she was still doing great for 3 yrs which is amazing! obviously some feelings would come back when u meet the guy u loved again, n knowing abt nikhat now she dsnt know what to do! she is confused. she's not straight away declaring she wants to marry imran or being very firm about it. she is unable to take  adecision which is normal. 
i dont see anything wrong in najma !
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvab

maybe imran really is as innocent as theyre trying to show us but he is still a coward, n he should atleast stand up for najma if he really loves her.  

also, i dont feel najma's character is ruined or anything as some people r saying -  i dont find her selfish at all! 
she's still young n was even more so in college n she took a such a practical decision by leaving him but couldnt let go of the relationship, c'mon forgetting ur first relationship isnt that easy!!! n she was still doing great for 3 yrs which is amazing! obviously some feelings would come back when u meet the guy u loved again, n knowing abt nikhat now she dsnt know what to do! she is confused. she's not straight away declaring she wants to marry imran or being very firm about it. she is unable to take  adecision which is normal. 
i dont see anything wrong in najma !

Najma is the only character Im not having a big issue with in this track...she's allowed to be blinded by love and who wouldnt believe Imran in her shoes, seeing that she's the one who broke up with him at the peak of their relationship. Its the other characters that seem to be (or will be) wearing foggy glasses...

also I thought in the beginning (of the Najma-Imran track) that the writers were trying to portray Imran as innocent but then that changed for me when he told Najma that he didnt want to tell Nikhat now and that he would tell at the right time --- that proved for me that he was still up to his old tricks -- we all know that he never intends to tell Nikhat ever
Edited by priya713 - 10 years ago
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nikhat knows the mother and son.
najma knows the son..not met the mother..
zoya met the mother...and not her son..
asad knows the mother...and has he met the son ??
so this leaves us with ___________!!

cherryfrasier thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You can say the same for Humeira but we all know Humeira is a darling compared to her mother. 
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you totally!
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think for all of them just the fact that two people in a marriage should be happy, Haseena anyway does not even probably care enough for her own son as much as money. But anyways the marriage for either is not going to happen. Haseena will pay by getting Tanveer as her bahu ๐Ÿ˜† and Imran will pay for his straying too. But till then the sisters love and happiness is going to make the brothers take decisions which may not seem right but in their own characters it may be right. 
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya713

Najma is the only character Im not having a big issue with in this track...she's allowed to be blinded by love and who wouldnt believe Imran in her shoes, seeing that she's the one who broke up with him at the peak of their relationship. Its the other characters that seem to be (or will be) wearing foggy glasses...

also I thought in the beginning (of the Najma-Imran track) that the writers were trying to portray Imran as innocent but then that changed for me when he told Najma that he didnt want to tell Nikhat now and that he would tell at the right time --- that proved for me that he was still up to his old tricks -- we all know that he never intends to tell Nikhat ever

very true!! 
also, i dont know about imran's intentions - whether he intends to tell nikhat or not i dont know  bi dont think he has the courage to do it even if he wants to! he's too scared even frm his mom! will he even tell haseena himself?