Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Maybe it's because I've never been IN love but...

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
if your future MIL is literally Satan in human flesh, is it not worth giving up the love of your life for? Najma has watched this woman berate Zoya for her "tehzeeb" for her wearing jeans at the prayer in the Khan mansion. Dilshad had a screaming match with the woman AND Zoya was the brunt of those jokes at that prayer. Asad knows the extremes of evilness that Haseena has committed with Nikhat and her family and how they are money hungry losers. So why on earth is everyone willing to fight for Najma's love? I don't get it.  

...the same goes for Nikhat. Both Khan sisters deserve better.

Edited by priya713 - 15 August 2013 at 2:04pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiish12ppps19980602ananyasm86Starshinazazoy12deys86iriyaArnavarmaansweetbibislovearmaan...SankaDevi...-Inferno-divyabelleasya04antiquegoldCanadianChiksheilasandhu-Racha-BlahBytes.Anamika.Siri22KambakthIshqTeja...._Rashmizhasan2Nikita_Smithakaswan-khaleesi-anushreemishra-Candz-..vidhi..Nithiya95KulfiBaicrazy4KASH_ARameiliaMystic_nights_rajnid68nautanki_anustarsinmyeyesSiyapaaQueensumaiya14raneebDreA-MitwaIshqPe-

nahsjdnusksmsj IF-Sizzlerz
nahsjdnusksmsj
nahsjdnusksmsj

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i agree with u both sisters deserve better

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...priya713KambakthIshq

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I think only Asad knows that Haseena is Imran's mother. Zoya and Co. doesn't. 

But I would like to hope that when the rest do get to know about her they all head for the hills! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ppps...SankaDevi...jujube-LazyLamhe-priya713KambakthIshqakaswan-Ishqbaaaz--Candz-

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

I think only Asad knows that Haseena is Imran's mother. Zoya and Co. doesn't. 

But I would like to hope that when the rest do get to know about her they all head for the hills! 

I know but the way Asad was today and felt Najmas love for Imran, I think he (and fam) will let it go for Najma's sake. Asad is saying yes even though its his other sister's ex. Is there no bro code for girls?? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pppsananyasm86sweetbibi-Inferno-anushreemishraKambakthIshq

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
i agree
nice post
dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya713

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
ohh Priya...I dont get it either.
Najma might be blind in Love (I have no clue how this can happen) but what about Asad? he raised a valid question...and gave in to his sisters naive answer that Imran loves her...eh? does he not know how creepy, cheap and dangerous Haseena is?
He is going to talk to NIkhat first (Thank God!) but still ...how can he give hopes to Najma? 
he knows Nikhat loves this man too. 
Love has changed Mr.AAK...but he cannot turn a blind eye for his baby sister. maybe I am over reacting...maybe there is more to their conversation...I don't know girl..I just don't get it.

Rant Over! LOL

ohhh and I was so waiting for him to flip when he learns about Imran...which obviously dint happen...I'm pissesAngryLOL

Edited by KambakthIshq - 15 August 2013 at 3:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasm86sweetbibiSiri22-LazyLamhe-priya713anushreemishraDreA

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KambakthIshq

ohh Priya...I dont get it either.
Najma might be blind in Love (I have no clue how this can happen) but what about Asad? he raised a valid question...and gave in to his sisters naive answer that Imran loves her...eh? does he not know how creepy, cheap and dangerous Haseena is?
He is going to talk to NIkhat first (Thank God!) but still ...how can he give hopes to Najma? 
he knows Nikhat loves this man too. 
Love has changed Mr.AAK...but he cannot turn a blind eye for his baby sister. maybe I am over reacting...maybe there is more to their conversation...I don't know girl..I just don't get it.

Rant Over! LOL

ohhh and I was so waiting for him to flip when he learns about Imran...which obviously dint happen...I'm pissesAngryLOL
I think the flip out will come when he finds out about Tanveer and baby. Hopefully they dont drag it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya713-Candz-

poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
good post!
i think zoya, najma etc dnt know about haseena being imrans mother, but i feel asad knowing this fact should have said no at this moment, does he really want his sister to go to that house, he has seen every true colour of that woman, in nikhats case, asad didnt have that much power to make them stop the nikaah but now he does n he should use it.
or maybe he thinks he can control haseena. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasm86priya713

Go to top