Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

areyyy yeh kiya hai?

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Piyaa Albela, Krishnadasi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

I just came online today and I've checked the Forum if e is there a Problem and all.

and then I've noticed that there is alot of rehan and suvreen Topics.

Where are the yuvreenians yaar?? Everybody lost hope?

I'm sure everybody know that yuvreen will be the end Story of SG.

SG started with YuvReen and it has to End with YuvReen!

There is no otheer choise for cv's.

A Brief about : Why I love YuvReen.! <3

The couple made in heaven. They are just adorabe.. I know cv's have changed YuvReen but in season 1 they were the best couple I've ever seen in my life! Love their chemistry, their fights, their love, their friiendship, etc.. Loved how they have talked to each other and loved how Yuvraj protested Suvreen in every Situation. And I know nobody is better than Yuvraj for Suvreen. Rehan can't come between Yuvreen. and areyyy yaar.. how can't you guys see how YuvReen are magical????
THEY ARE REALLY MAGICAL!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Now YuvReenians please don't lose hope and Keep watch SG only for our YuvReen!!

It's really bad from us to lose hope coz it's our Show and we will make it rock,
but if everybody lose hope then their won't be YuvReenians anymore and the cv's will end up with ReSu..

My opinion about Rehan and Suvreen.
I love how rehan loves suvreen but how can someone love the Person who is his Student?
I mean there is no fault to love the Student but it Looks really not good.
Their chemistry is really not good. Rehan Looks much much older than suvvreen and I'm sure everybody see it! Hated the kiss Scene. In the end of the kiss rehan smiled..Dead
If cv's end up with resu then it will be the bad Thing what they ever made in their lifes!

My opinion about samar and suvreen.
Samar is really cute and hot. Loved their chemistry. the best Scene was when samar took suvreen on his arms and then eyelock was the best. Loved their fights and loved how samar came with only Shorts to suvreen.. it was really funnnyLOL and the pp Thing is too funny..
If cv's end up with samar and suvreen I will still watch SG and I wont be angry of cv's.
ehmm.. and samar and suvreen's fall was cute too but the Scene was not good.. I mean the Video cutters where not good and suvreen's face looked like she was scared of samarLOLLOL

PS: I hope I didn't hurt anyone. IT IS ONLY MY OPINION. DO TELL YOUR OPINION AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT ! (WITHOUGHT FIGHTING PLEASE)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherSehgalathirarajsujairohitiiManAsiiiJustMySelf-ParAnJas-Supernatural_10

athiraraj Goldie
athiraraj
athiraraj

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
back wid a bang...naz...but naz...taking d account of all shows...many ...dey have a script and...sometimes...dey really show...some forced...scenes like d kiss...Dead...but dey  themselves will not ruin their show...and  IF has nothing to do wid it...if yes...dey would have ended alisha track...way before...and not made her worse...Angry...we even commented on forum 32...but no use...Dead...samar-suvi fights will be gud...love drama...will spoil their freshness...one and only yuvreen))))))))))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujairohitShivuNozzieSupernatural_10

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Welcome Back NazHug

I haven't got my laptop bck it should be here on Monday or Tuesday there has been some problems fixing it.. I hate the laptop people I shouted at them should be here by Tuesday fingers crossed 

I have been trying to come from iPad when I can I have tried to put the yuvreen at forward and do yuvreen posts it's unfair yuvreen are lead and all yuvreen fans should support yuvreen on sg forum... Cvs aren't stupid to break yuvreen up for resu or Samreen both couples don't compare to yuvreen the bond yuvreen have no one can have are they are truly magical 

Samar alone is fine they can pair him with Ash she's the new girl in the show only she can handle Samar... Although I like Samar and Soni together they are a cute pair...  i don't really care what cvs do with other  characters as long as yuvreen are together 
I'm only watching sg for yuvreen

Once my laptop is bck will be more active

Edited by Anam Ali - 15 August 2013 at 2:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujairohitShivuNozzie

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Piyaa Albela, Krishnadasi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
ani: I'm not back lolz. I'm online in Turkey. bought net

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supernatural_10

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

I know but u came forum after ages welcome was for thatLOL
Do see my new post on yuvreen 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liana.

MeherSehgal Senior Member
MeherSehgal
MeherSehgal

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
YuvReenians have gone nowhere yar.. We try and comment on every post .. And yes, YuvReen are undoubtedly magical Naz..  Day Dreaming 
Wish someday we would get YuvReen and only YuvReen without any twists and turns Wink 

sujairohitSupernatural_10Liana.

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Nice to see a topic from you Naz. Glad you can come ol sometimes during your vacay.

Dont worry about yuvreen fans. Their still lots of us :D and sg can show anything, but the essence of it was and is always yuvreen. Love yuvreen & their bond. Want to se only yuvreen <3

sujairohitSupernatural_10Liana.

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
r u my twin?

same here i wd hv still liked triangle of samar yuvi n suvi bt yuvreen at d end ofcourse..dnt like a sir student romance..i still remember wen i ws in class 5 my dad told my class teacher in PTM that he trusts that am in d hands of best teachers..that they r my 2nd parents..in school..n school is my 2nd home..so 4 me teacher is like a parent..a guardian..a guru only..n it shall remain like that 4ever..

Go to top