Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha / Salima interaction

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone,

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the interaction of Jodha with Salima and the little guy today. The way Jodha has a fresh happy face when talking to him and about him to Salima...she loves children.

She doesn't know who she is talking to when Salima first enters her chambers, and is still very respectful and welcoming to her...and then when she finds out i thought it was very regal and respectful how she said "parnam" again and made it a point to say that you are my elder so please accept my hello...

Awww...Jodha is so refreshing in this role and I love her demeanor and the way she treats everyone who DESERVES it with respect. Jalal and Ruqiaya DO NOT fall into that category...but that's a topic for another thread. Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

BhaDinAlariacherryfrasiernobodyatnotimeniniiAnnarichardQtnNottivirgo24-Candz-Autumn_Roseameiliariyya6lashyAnjanaYYZ

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Yes another refreshing point about today's episode...this important scene got pushed under the rug due to the J-A-R triangle...lol...but this was the highlight for me too today... 
Big smile
The only person in the world J is bad to is the one person she's going to fall head over heels in love with in future...as for the rest of them, she's an angel towards them anywayz... Embarrassed

Edited by lashy - 15 August 2013 at 1:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariavirgo24smile.sarariyya6

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Yes another refreshing point about today's episode...this important scene got pushed under the rug due to the J-A-R triangle...lol...but this was the highlight for me too today... 
Big smile
The only person in the world J is bad to is the one person she's going to fall head over heels in love with in future...as for the rest of them, she's an angel towards them anywayz... Embarrassed

lashy are you the one who wrote that best DV FF( didnt rememer name)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

Big smile

Best? Lol...can't say if its best...
do you mean Samyukta by any chance?

riyya6

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Big smile

Best? Lol...can't say if its best...
do you mean Samyukta by any chance?

yes i think so... i love it...but why you didnt finish it

riyya6

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

yes i think so... i love it...but why you didnt finish it

lol...2 lil ones came along...that's why...no time after that...serial khatam ho gayaa...and the forum was closed...so I gave up
but, thanks for asking...Embarrassed

riyya6

virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
sonya i could be wrong... yes i did agree that she welcomed her even without knowing who she is. The little boy is just to cute... but i find her expression jodha change when she knew that lady was Salima Sultan... Im not sure whether she felt disgusted with Jalal on the fact that he married BK's wife or felt pity for Salima to be married with Jalal. Jodha expression there was confusing. But she did say pranam again...Embarrassed

virgo24

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top