Saraswatichandra

The new turn of events? (Page 4)

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Geees I want Saras with Kumud Unhappy

Me too!! We r here waiting for their adhoori daastan to get completed n there Saras is busy promising completing adhoori daastan of pramad n kumudOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappy

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramaybaaz.

Originally posted by *Reemz*

I must have seen way too many Indian soaps (actually I have LOL). There were a few tracks I had imagined in my head from the very beginning of the show and one of them had Saras taking the responsibility of sudhrafying Pramad for Kumud. Saras is going to act as the man in Kumud's life but in the background. That's why it's a story of unconditional love, where the man who would rather stick chilli in his eyes than see his loved one with another partner will actually be killing himself every second just so she can be happy. Kumud isn't going back to Saras and he knows & accepts that but he will do whatever he can to make her present as happy as possible.
I had imagined a track like that too, so I guess that goes to show I need to stop watching so much TV lol. But I thought it would fit in with Saras's character to try and make Kumud happy in her life. He can't just tell her to divorce her hubby and marry him instead. My only hope now is that they realize early on in their mission that Pramad isn't the type of guy who you can just "fix" with love and affection.

Guys  fortunately or unfortunately I  haven't watched too many tv shows.
I think yes SaMud being righteous n "sanskaari" ppl respecting relationships won't just dump Prammy like this. They will try to fix him up but they won't succeed n every time they'll end up realizing that they have only each other for support n finally they will accept that they r meant for each other .
All  is well .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yummymummyhappychappyrainlover03

rainlover03 IF-Dazzler
rainlover03
rainlover03

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
But some drama and heartache has to happen before they are together forever ... 
This may also be to increase the ratings...

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainlover03

But some drama and heartache has to happen before they are together forever ... 
This may also be to increase the ratings...

I just love SaMudians. We r so positive n hopeful come way may!!Smile Thanks for boosting my morale buddy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappyrainlover03

rainlover03 IF-Dazzler
rainlover03
rainlover03

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
We all need it time to time :)

omshreejaanu

kittenlover Goldie
kittenlover
kittenlover

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
jaanu.. :)
Very disgusting episode.. But very beautiful post... Smile
There is no more entertaining , Only incresing tension everyday .. The story is the GREATEST one with Great Characters, The Great Kumud And Greatest Saras .. Arghh ...I didnt even get a small element to enjoy myself... How long this melancholy exist..???? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileakshappychappyomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittenlover

jaanu.. :)
Very disgusting episode.. But very beautiful post... Smile
There is no more entertaining , Only incresing tension everyday .. The story is the GREATEST one with Great Characters, The Great Kumud And Greatest Saras .. Arghh ...I didnt even get a small element to enjoy myself... How long this melancholy exist..???? 

Thanks kitty. This is just too nice of u to say that my post is nice. EmbarrassedThese days I am not very sure if I shud keep on writing or just quitOuch
I guess we r way too normal to enjoy the high doses of " mahaanness" we r being served.
I have my lil idea wats in store for us.
I guess Saras will meet Kumud not her family n tell her why he is here. N kumud will again get an opportunity to release her stress on her fav punching ball n then Saras will go n vow to make it works for his kumud.
N then loads of emotional atyachaar for us with the great n the greatest fighting the trophy of mahaanness n Pramad beats both of them in the race n wins it!!LOL

kittenlover

kittenlover Goldie
kittenlover
kittenlover

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

These days I am not very sure if I shud keep on writing or just quitOuch
          Why ????  Shocked

N then loads of emotional atyachaar for us with the great n the greatest fighting the trophy of mahaanness n Pramad beats both of them in the race n wins it!!LOL

LOL  thats it ... Everybody is fooled by this "greatness"... 

if they  are not ready to change the storyline, the fate of the SC will be in the hands of SP. No one can rescue ! This Great ship with great people  will sink  deeper and deeper...  

omshreejaanu

Go to top