The new turn of events? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hey Bhagwan u already imagined that vow thing?? I hope the few left in ur head r far more interesting tracks ( like shana's) I'd like those tracks more to b honest!πŸ˜†
I know this Saras dude knows that kumud is not coming to him now. He wants to help her coz he feels n he is responsible but still it hurts

Not that precise that I imagine Saras taking a vow like that LMAO! Just the track in general. You never know you might end up enjoying it :) Lets see ...
Samud sacrificing too much like paro and devdas
Jaanu

Good post and I laughed..

THis show has become typical Indian serial now.

Pls read my post on sc-wellwisher's topic abt D & D families 🀑

Its 2013 and we are seeing things which prolly my mother and I have seen in our zamana...No young person can relate to or fathom.  I am sure in village it happens but we are seeing an educated girl showing crap..

She is being unreasonable, and not using her commonsense at all...

She has just done an 180 degree turn on us since she got married..Became miss flip-flop

Well Omiji,
On a lighter vein, I would have run away with Saras,  ofcouse after exhausting all the gussa, and would have said hell with the BD family and society. There would be no story.

But I agree with Reemz here,
 she is Kumud: the one who travels the unbeaten path. She has not decided to be docile so far, nor VC family asked her to be a doormat. She is doing what majority of us will not.

He is Saras, learning to follow her path: majority of us in his position, would have quit her place, unable to face.
 He is travelling the tumultuous path, being an annoyance to her,
 still not accept to each other that they are meant to be together as destiny. 
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Not that precise that I imagine Saras taking a vow like that LMAO! Just the track in general. You never know you might end up enjoying it :) Lets see ...

πŸ˜ƒ I will like to b surprised!! I still hope for the best!! N I can't stay upset for long so yes I might end up enjoying!!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Jaanu

Good post and I laughed..

THis show has become typical Indian serial now.

Pls read my post on sc-wellwisher's topic abt D & D families 🀑

Its 2013 and we are seeing things which prolly my mother and I have seen in our zamana...No young person can relate to or fathom.  I am sure in village it happens but we are seeing an educated girl showing crap..

She is being unreasonable, and not using her commonsense at all...

She has just done an 180 degree turn on us since she got married..Became miss flip-flop

I guess this is what bothering most of us!! The show started with a modern background n most important a broadmindedness has been very pronounced but as it proceeds it has started "regressing". 
I will check that post for sure Varsha dear!!
Originally posted by Adiani

Well Omiji,
On a lighter vein, I would have run away with Saras,  ofcouse after exhausting all the gussa, and would have said hell with the BD family and society. There would be no story.

Me tooπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

But I agree with Reemz here,
 she is Kumud: the one who travels the unbeaten path. She has not decided to be docile so far, nor VC family asked her to be a doormat. She is doing what majority of us will not.

He is Saras, learning to follow her path: majority of us in his position, would have quit her place, unable to face.
 He is travelling the tumultuous path, being an annoyance to her,
 still not accept to each other that they are meant to be together as destiny. 

Yes they r SaMud soul mates n destined to b together. But theirs is not the simple n straight path that most lovers have. They have to go thru a lot n pass the different tests to get together!!
I love it when I am down like this I get ppl like u n Reemz n Shana to boost my morale.
Thanks buddy😳

Geees I want Saras with Kumud πŸ˜”
Im annoyed n disgusted that saras took this stupid vow hope he never fulfils it [LOL]
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I must have seen way too many Indian soaps (actually I have LOL). There were a few tracks I had imagined in my head from the very beginning of the show and one of them had Saras taking the responsibility of sudhrafying Pramad for Kumud. Saras is going to act as the man in Kumud's life but in the background. That's why it's a story of unconditional love, where the man who would rather stick chilli in his eyes than see his loved one with another partner will actually be killing himself every second just so she can be happy. Kumud isn't going back to Saras and he knows & accepts that but he will do whatever he can to make her present as happy as possible.
I had imagined a track like that too, so I guess that goes to show I need to stop watching so much TV lol. But I thought it would fit in with Saras's character to try and make Kumud happy in her life. He can't just tell her to divorce her hubby and marry him instead. My only hope now is that they realize early on in their mission that Pramad isn't the type of guy who you can just "fix" with love and affection.