India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

For RK fans please answer (Page 6)

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
hey we havent seen shirtless/ vestless RK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by emptyworld

[QUOTE=cardio21] 

EmbarrassedNo comments on RK everyone have their taste and reason... on Madhu she never able to impress me as an individual too from start... I know she was daring and all that but she sound too fictional... you can never find a total character like her.ConfusedOuch I will not say that you will not find her traits in anyone... yes you will find some traits ... like fear of darkness, sensitivity, love, sacrifice... but the action she does right from slapping to superstar till divorcing her... is not what I will like to do only few action which I like her and that is unfortunately have to do with Rishbala.. so she never impressed me as an individual... still I will agree that I have some of her qualities... but I also have  qualities from RK too special pagal RK...LOLLOLLOLDifficult to find Madhu's action in real in total but when it is Rishbala I love them.Embarrassed You are right they compliment each other... Madhu is too sensitive and only RK fit in the bill to take care and pamper this sensitive girl...

About RK yes I agree like many say ya ofcourse I love RK because it is played by VD... ya I mean my fav VD had made me connect to RK but after connecting to RK.. I can connect with him more... not only me everyone and anyone can connect with his any, each or every traits or quality... like I can 100% connect with his pagalpanti...LOL LOL and all that stuff.. so I like RK as an individual also along with Rishbala...

but if someone ask to me change one thing on Madhu then it will be defo her tears...Deadnow I am pissed off from her every second crying.
Yup!! I respect ur opinion.. 
I really love and admire RK because I love his character and can relate to him, except for the vindictive part.. And I know someone who is quite like him minus the drama quotient. 
I never knew who VD or DD was.. I like VD now as he has put life into my favorite fictional character and gave it another dimension. But I just don't like RK talking in a sweet tone for long.. I loved loved the RK post the studio nite..  Not too sweet, not too evil.. Just right!! Perfecto!!Embarrassed

And I can't relate with Madhu but I like many things about her, actually she is exactly my opposite. There are many qualities in her which I admire but can never possess, not even in my dreams. But I liked the pre-gangster Madhu much better. This villain has ruined madhu's character the most.

But I love Rishbala together, they are just so adorable. Their chemistry is mind blowing like never seen before..

silent.desire

dash_aryan IF-Dazzler
dash_aryan
dash_aryan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Rk Aka Vivian...Adorable in All Forms...

silent.desire

Go to top