For RK fans please answer (Page 4)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by mm990

I want RK to grow as a character and not go back and forth from being Kameena to Sweet RK again and again.. RK as a character and VD as an actor have a lot more scope for development and progress. I want CVs to utilize the true potential of RK and VD in the correct way. 

He should grow as a person in the shadow of his experiences. So... I will want a little bit of each, Kameena, Tharkey Wink.. Sweet, ruthless ... according to the situation at hand.. 

But yeah he should always be passionate.. especially for Madhu.. because that is what defines him. 
ClapI liked your comment and agree to whatever you said.

Thank you. Smile
SmileMost welcome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Valar.Morghulis

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

kamini we still have not seen shirtless RK..EmbarrassedCensored i won't mind him in chuddi no.3 n baniyan too.!!Embarrasseddat wud be a new look..haina??ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLMain tujhe kaise bhul gayi... tu sabse pehle jayegi uska shirt utarne...ROFLROFL

Heartless_Freak

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

i like evil RK...full with smirks back..n full shaved look..spiked short hair
A haan.Wink Hope you get that soon.
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

want to see RK as a good husband but not lovesick one.. Somewhere in the middle? Either it was the 4 phera cruel husband or he is the 7 phera love sick diabetogenic husband.. One doesnt ave to be a puppy to prove oneself in love.. 
I will not say he is puppy lover... he is still not that puppy lover... he is just became caring because his wife is too sensitive... thanks to him that his wife who was once so brave became sensitive after what all RK did... now he is just too caring.. still if you see he wants to react badly for divorce thing too but he is not seeing his wife sensitivity.
I want tat post studio night pre-love confession RK... Not the one we have now.. Uncrowned king of dumbistan..
That one night wala RK... I guess kal ke episode he was there... well I will not say he is dumb... he actually adjusting himself with the feeling of love... but if you see he is still intelligent... and how he thought his wife cannot do this after he controlled his anger... and waise bhi I had made post earlier on criticising him why his brain and heart do not work together.
I m not saying tat Madhu is very smart but I have made peace with her dumbness.. But I can't stand a dumb RK anymore.. That's why today's episode was a litte better.. 
No comments dear on Madhu.LOL If I nicely criticise also to Madhu... like I always do to every character including RK too... then too some people think I am bashing her... so I will not like to comment.
Dress wise.. He has given the best in his mehndi costume, even he carried te unwedding colorful costume very well...Embarrassed
I loved him in unwedding blue suit but wedding golden suit was virst.Dead But he managed to carry golden too.LOL
My comment on red... nicely written.
TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
We have seen lots of shades in RK's character Smile
but i always love to see ruthless RK..with evil smirk Clap
VD protraying RK's character so well..most of the credit goes to him Embarrassed

silent.desire

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I am sure RK still has more shades in him. But i would prefer a mix of it. Not total kameena or total lovesick but a mix. His and madhu's nok jhok bring out the best in both. But what i dont him to be is getting affected easily by small things. He has learn to love and trust completely.. His beliefs should not be easily shattered.
Would also love to see RK in more glamorous avatar... Photoshoots, premiers , parties!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfansilent.desire

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=cardio21] 
I will not say he is puppy lover... he is still not that puppy lover... he is just became caring because his wife is too sensitive... thanks to him that his wife who was once so brave became sensitive after what all RK did... now he is just too caring.. still if you see he wants to react badly for divorce thing too but he is not seeing his wife sensitivity.

Thanks Shahi!! The reason I called him a puppy lover is because of that phone convo in jail. The jail dinner was just fine. But that convo with imaginary hand holding was too much for my taste. My RK would have taunted Madhu out of her fear, not with the diabetogenic convo. I think it's my personality, as I m not very expressive, and have very low threshold for overly expressive people. But I liked RK today. I mentioned this in ur other post.. He was so convincing throughout the scene. 

That one night wala RK... I guess kal ke episode he was there... well I will not say he is dumb... he actually adjusting himself with the feeling of love... but if you see he is still intelligent... and how he thought his wife cannot do this after he controlled his anger... and waise bhi I had made post earlier on criticising him why his brain and heart do not work together.

I m not saying tat RK is dumb but lately he has been acting dumb.. Today, i saw old RK in the entire episode. I totally agree tat any man would not take a man eyeing his wife or making such indecent proposals but even after Madhu said that Sultan is playing with him. He had one entire night, he could have thought if a better plan. I m sure he is capable of that, rather than falling into sultan's trap. Moreover, if he was so worried about being separated from Madhu, why he didn't took care of his case. He knows Madhu's IQ, still he let her take care of things.. 
Also, I was hoping tat he had a plan against Bhai, but I believe I was wrong, which isn't helping either.

No comments dear on Madhu.LOL If I nicely criticise also to Madhu... like I always do to every character including RK too... then too some people think I am bashing her... so I will not like to comment.

I have always been a neutral fan, but I remember how crusaders attacked my post. And accused me to be a Madhu hater in disguise.. As if I am scared of these dimwits.. LOL I will say what I feel. If these girls will go around slapping superstars and harboring criminals in their houses, having sleepovers at gangsters houses.. Then I m sorry I am not responsible for their choices nor can I change mine. 
I like Madhu for many other reasons, but definitely not for her brains. That's why I liked their couple, as they complemented n kinda made up for each other.. 
I respect it if u don't want to comment.. I think it's kinda smart..

I loved him in unwedding blue suit but wedding golden suit was virst.Dead But he managed to carry golden too.LOL

Edited by cardio21 - 15 August 2013 at 9:47pm

silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

[QUOTE=cardio21] 

Thanks Shahi!! The reason I called him a puppy lover is because of that phone convo in jail. The jail dinner was just fine. But that convo with imaginary hand holding was too much for my taste. My RK would have taunted Madhu out of her fear, not with the diabetogenic convo. I think it's my personality, as I m not very expressive, and have very low threshold for overly expressive people. But I liked RK today. I mentioned this in ur other post.. He was so convincing throughout the scene. 

I m not saying tat RK is dumb but lately he has been acting dumb.. Today, i saw old RK in the entire episode. I totally agree tat any man would not take a man eyeing his wife or making such indecent proposals but even after Madhu said that Sultan is playing with him. He had one entire night, he could have thought if a better plan. I m sure he is capable of that, rather than falling into sultan's trap. Moreover, if he was so worried about being separated from Madhu, why he didn't took care of his case. He knows Madhu's IQ, still he let her take care of things.. 
Also, I was hoping tat he had a plan against Bhai, but I believe I was wrong, which isn't helping either.

I have always been a neutral fan, but I remember how crusaders attacked my post. And accused me to be a Madhu hater in disguise.. As if I am scared of these dimwits.. LOL I will say what I feel. If these girls will go around slapping superstars and harboring criminals in their houses, having sleepovers at gangsters houses.. Then I m sorry I am not responsible for their choices nor can I change mine. 
I like Madhu for many other reasons, but definitely not for her brains. That's why I liked their couple, as they complemented n kinda made up for each other.. 
I respect it if u don't want to comment.. I think it's kinda smart..

EmbarrassedNo comments on RK everyone have their taste and reason... on Madhu she never able to impress me as an individual too from start... I know she was daring and all that but she sound too fictional... you can never find a total character like her.ConfusedOuch I will not say that you will not find her traits in anyone... yes you will find some traits ... like fear of darkness, sensitivity, love, sacrifice... but the action she does right from slapping to superstar till divorcing her... is not what I will like to do only few action which I like her and that is unfortunately have to do with Rishbala.. so she never impressed me as an individual... still I will agree that I have some of her qualities... but I also have  qualities from RK too special pagal RK...LOLLOLLOLDifficult to find Madhu's action in real in total but when it is Rishbala I love them.Embarrassed You are right they compliment each other... Madhu is too sensitive and only RK fit in the bill to take care and pamper this sensitive girl...

About RK yes I agree like many say ya ofcourse I love RK because it is played by VD... ya I mean my fav VD had made me connect to RK but after connecting to RK.. I can connect with him more... not only me everyone and anyone can connect with his any, each or every traits or quality... like I can 100% connect with his pagalpanti...LOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOL and all that stuff.. so I like RK as an individual also along with Rishbala...

but if someone ask to me change one thing on Madhu then it will be defo her tears...DeadDeadDeadDeadnow I am pissed off from her every second crying.

Go to top