India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

For RK fans please answer (Page 3)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
want to see RK as a good husband but not lovesick one.. Somewhere in the middle? Either it was the 4 phera cruel husband or he is the 7 phera love sick diabetogenic husband.. One doesnt ave to be a puppy to prove oneself in love.. 
I want tat post studio night pre-love confession RK... Not the one we have now.. Uncrowned king of dumbistan..
I m not saying tat Madhu is very smart but I have made peace with her dumbness.. But I can't stand a dumb RK anymore.. That's why today's episode was a litte better.. 

Dress wise.. He has given the best in his mehndi costume, even he carried te unwedding colorful costume very well...Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Biks44masan1Shazziesusan7Niki_coolsilent.desire

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Every one said most of the thing I want to see in RK's personality wise or in RK's different avatar (except hoodie),

what about head shaved RK, may be he needs to do that for one of his movie Smile or long hair RK with a pony tail Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

want to see RK as a good husband but not lovesick one.. Somewhere in the middle? Either it was the 4 phera cruel husband or he is the 7 phera love sick diabetogenic husband.. One doesnt ave to be a puppy to prove oneself in love.. 
I want tat post studio night pre-love confession RK... Not the one we have now.. Uncrowned king of dumbistan..
I m not saying tat Madhu is very smart but I have made peace with her dumbness.. But I can't stand a dumb RK anymore.. That's why today's episode was a litte better.. 

Dress wise.. He has given the best in his mehndi costume, even he carried te unwedding colorful costume very well...Embarrassed

@Bold well so true, actually  I'm ok with madhu's dumbness but still want her to be wisely brave i don"t want her to be that helpless, where is the madhu who used pepper spray?, as for Rk I would never stand him as dumb and he never was actually, he is still intelligent but maybe not as much perceptive as before but he never was dumb (he guessed about love game II his biwi managed to dissuade him with her suicide drama and party drama ( the party where sultan showed), sometime ago too he even believed sultan is alive while inspector didn"t, i hope they show his super intelligence again!!!  I don"t want to lose my positiveness

Edited by arshisfan - 15 August 2013 at 5:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1cardio21silent.desire

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan

[QUOTE=cardio21] 
@Bold well so true, actually  I'm ok with madhu's dumbness but still want her to be wisely brave i don"t want her to be that helpless, where is the madhu who used pepper spray?, as for Rk I would never stand him as dumb and he never was actually, he is still intelligent but maybe not as much perceptive as before but he never was dumb (he guessed about love game II his biwi mamanged to dissuade him with her suicide drama and party drama ( the party where sultan showed), sometime ago too he even believed sultan is alive while inspector didn"t, i hope they show his super intelligence again!!!  I don"t want to lose my positiveness

Agree with u.. actually thanks for showing this to me.. I was thinking tat him not catching madhu's prem game was because he was smitten by her. But may be the terrace scene scared him. 

But I have a different take on the party thing. It was a mixture of his guilt and his inability to trust people. He was always suspicious about Sultan, and was guilty of his own actions and inability to accept his feelings for her. So he doubted her, but the moment Madhu gave him the faint clue that she didnt text Sultan, he jumped on it. He was desperate to prove to himself that Madhu loves him desite him being a total jerk..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4masan1silent.desire

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Yeh kameenis kbhi nahn sudhrenge. Vd k shrt or pnt utarvane ka theka le rakhe hai. LOL I wud lyk 2 c kameena tharkey sweet pasionate atitud ego al mixd n 1 rk. Nd dfntly a brainy rk. He shud chnge nd adapt hmslf 2 al da situatns n lyf.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rkbalasilent.desire

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

I agree with Kashish, I want RK somewhere in the middle too.
I want him to become Kameena again but not that Cruel Guy or even That Psycho one or this lovesick devdaas !! I want Evil devil RK back but who had both brains & feelings. Not the emmotionless guy who made his wife serve drinks but the Guy who keeping aside his fat ego helped the girl out of studio & carried her all way along & covered her wound.

Actually this episode gave me some relief, I was just so tired of sweet RK that this one was a nice change. I want his brains back which once was super-active !!
Apart from that, I think VD did a brilliant job to all the shades of RK Clap

@Red - Agree, Madhu hardly is shown smart Sleepy So now I have kinda lost hopes from her !! Still I wish she could be the girl again who had guts to slap the superstaar & not cry in every single thing with that sulky face !!

masan1silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria090

[QUOTE=Shazzie]Shirtless RK kahan dekha!!!!
ey lo ab esi zada nahi malne wala LOLTongueab use kam chalayo LOLWink

BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming savere savere tum mujhe uske arms dhikhake drooling mode le ja rahi ho.Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rkbala

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazzie

Originally posted by emptyworld

ROFLkameeno siddha uski izzat pe hamla kar diya.. lol..
Shazzie - I don't think he will get shirtless now..
Maria - shirtless hone ko tayar nahin wo aur tu pantless karva rahi hai.ROFL

You asked na what you want to see!!! So ab bhugto LOL
LOLLOL

Shazzierkbala

Go to top