For RK fans please answer - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by cardio21

๐Ÿ˜ณNo comments on RK everyone have their taste and reason... on Madhu she never able to impress me as an individual too from start... I know she was daring and all that but she sound too fictional... you can never find a total character like her.๐Ÿ˜• I will not say that you will not find her traits in anyone... yes you will find some traits ... like fear of darkness, sensitivity, love, sacrifice... but the action she does right from slapping to superstar till divorcing her... is not what I will like to do only few action which I like her and that is unfortunately have to do with Rishbala.. so she never impressed me as an individual... still I will agree that I have some of her qualities... but I also have  qualities from RK too special pagal RK...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Difficult to find Madhu's action in real in total but when it is Rishbala I love them.๐Ÿ˜ณ You are right they compliment each other... Madhu is too sensitive and only RK fit in the bill to take care and pamper this sensitive girl...

About RK yes I agree like many say ya ofcourse I love RK because it is played by VD... ya I mean my fav VD had made me connect to RK but after connecting to RK.. I can connect with him more... not only me everyone and anyone can connect with his any, each or every traits or quality... like I can 100% connect with his pagalpanti...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and all that stuff.. so I like RK as an individual also along with Rishbala...

but if someone ask to me change one thing on Madhu then it will be defo her tears...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขnow I am pissed off from her every second crying.
Hahaha sawariya.. rk dance karta hua..mujhe real rk nai pasand par apna rishabh kundra chalega
Originally posted by cardio21

Well I understand your point of view regarding the party drama,he indeed was insecure and still unable to trust completely Madhu, the only fact that sultan showed was enough to enrage him to a high level, but if not for insecurity we can also understand that actually and as u said he still couldn't believe Madhu would love him despite all what he did to her, so still for me it's a kind of intelligence. And Madhu at that time  showed some intelligence taking advantage of his guilt because he once again mistrusted her to completely drag him away from the fact of prem game II being true.
i want  to see rk in swimsuit... โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ Edited by rkbala - 10 years ago
hmm .RK's dark side role will be interesting to see ..!!
topless RK and that also wet,cruel,ruthless and all possessive at the same time for madhu,we know how unpredictable RK is so what if he turns into an extremely possessive for madhu,rude and ruthless rk after getting rid of sultaan with the fear deep down inside that he might lose madhu again so he will become again cruel and a bit obsessive too,would love to see him like that.(From my side)

Mallu
 love to see ruthless RK..with evil smirk   
awesome post shahi๐Ÿ˜†
umm i wanna c rk shirtlesss even pantless bhi chalega๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
well gladrags wala look gain will be a treat to watch...
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Him shirtless and even vestless. And him in an overpossesive lover and abt competition in film industry and Rk's bad phase in career and madhu helping him and his rise again as a superstar.
hey we havent seen shirtless/ vestless RK...