Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
SHIRTLESS RK for me too πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Except that Well We all saw him in every Shade . I don't think ab kuch dekhna baaki raha . But yeah!! Defo Kuch bhi ho I want his Ishq waala Junoon to be the same for Madhu . 

" TUM SIRF MERI HO..SIRF MERI MADHUBALA RISHABH KUNDRA " . This Single Line itself shows his junoon ki had tak waala pyaar which i want it to be there in RK till end for his BIWI!!.. Ahaan  πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maria090

That was Abhay!!! I m talking about RK!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks for the pic ⭐️

Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That was Abhay!!! I m talking about RK!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks for the pic ⭐️

πŸ˜† i know ur talking about RK 😳RK  SHIRTLESS  nahi mali ga πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Edited by maria090 - 10 years ago
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i like evil RK...full with smirks back..n full shaved look..spiked short hair
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kamini we still have not seen shirtless RK..😳🀬 i won't mind him in chuddi no.3 n baniyan too.!!😳dat wud be a new look..haina??🀣🀣
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
want to see RK as a good husband but not lovesick one.. Somewhere in the middle? Either it was the 4 phera cruel husband or he is the 7 phera love sick diabetogenic husband.. One doesnt ave to be a puppy to prove oneself in love.. 
I want tat post studio night pre-love confession RK... Not the one we have now.. Uncrowned king of dumbistan..
I m not saying tat Madhu is very smart but I have made peace with her dumbness.. But I can't stand a dumb RK anymore.. That's why today's episode was a litte better.. 

Dress wise.. He has given the best in his mehndi costume, even he carried te unwedding colorful costume very well...😳
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Every one said most of the thing I want to see in RK's personality wise or in RK's different avatar (except hoodie),

what about head shaved RK, may be he needs to do that for one of his movie πŸ˜Š or long hair RK with a pony tail πŸ€”
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cardio21

want to see RK as a good husband but not lovesick one.. Somewhere in the middle? Either it was the 4 phera cruel husband or he is the 7 phera love sick diabetogenic husband.. One doesnt ave to be a puppy to prove oneself in love.. 

I want tat post studio night pre-love confession RK... Not the one we have now.. Uncrowned king of dumbistan..
I m not saying tat Madhu is very smart but I have made peace with her dumbness.. But I can't stand a dumb RK anymore.. That's why today's episode was a litte better.. 

Dress wise.. He has given the best in his mehndi costume, even he carried te unwedding colorful costume very well...😳

@Bold well so true, actually  I'm ok with madhu's dumbness but still want her to be wisely brave i don"t want her to be that helpless, where is the madhu who used pepper spray?, as for Rk I would never stand him as dumb and he never was actually, he is still intelligent but maybe not as much perceptive as before but he never was dumb (he guessed about love game II his biwi managed to dissuade him with her suicide drama and party drama ( the party where sultan showed), sometime ago too he even believed sultan is alive while inspector didn"t, i hope they show his super intelligence again!!!  I don"t want to lose my positiveness
Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arshisfan

Agree with u.. actually thanks for showing this to me.. I was thinking tat him not catching madhu's prem game was because he was smitten by her. But may be the terrace scene scared him. 

But I have a different take on the party thing. It was a mixture of his guilt and his inability to trust people. He was always suspicious about Sultan, and was guilty of his own actions and inability to accept his feelings for her. So he doubted her, but the moment Madhu gave him the faint clue that she didnt text Sultan, he jumped on it. He was desperate to prove to himself that Madhu loves him desite him being a total jerk..

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh kameenis kbhi nahn sudhrenge. Vd k shrt or pnt utarvane ka theka le rakhe hai. πŸ˜† I wud lyk 2 c kameena tharkey sweet pasionate atitud ego al mixd n 1 rk. Nd dfntly a brainy rk. He shud chnge nd adapt hmslf 2 al da situatns n lyf.