Posted: 10 years ago
🤣Just a wild thought

From start we are seeing RK showing his different shades and different looks. For all the follower of RK... we have seen him clean shaved, in beard and all sort of looks... then in shades from evil, sweet, lovable, cute too sweet evil...🤣I guess even comic shade is also shown.

Now is there still anything left for RK which you will like to see. Do not tell me we want old RK... we already seen that.. I want to ask is there shade or looks left you would like to see on RK.

Well if I think then I want darkest side of RK ... full on rude and cruel, hidden secrets.. this is what left for me too see.🤣 And about looks nothing left from my side.. we have seen RK in dhoti also... now you all answer.
Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago
Shirtless RK kahan dekha!!!!

As regards to different shades of RK - Have seen him in good, sweet, lovesick, bad & evil shades! Love him in all shades but mysterious, kameena RK is best!!!Edited by Shazzie - 10 years ago
🤣kameeno siddha uski izzat pe hamla kar diya.. lol..

Shazzie - I don't think he will get shirtless now..

Maria - shirtless hone ko tayar nahin wo aur tu pantless karva rahi hai.🤣
Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago
I want RK to grow as a character and not go back and forth from being Kameena to Sweet RK again and again.. RK as a character and VD as an actor have a lot more scope for development and progress. I want CVs to utilize the true potential of RK and VD in the correct way. 

He should grow as a person in the shadow of his experiences. So... I will want a little bit of each, Kameena, Tharkey 😉.. Sweet, ruthless ... according to the situation at hand.. 

But yeah he should always be passionate.. especially for Madhu.. because that is what defines him. 
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by emptyworld

RK ki izzat per sirf mere Haq hai re 🤣
Originally posted by mm990

I want RK to grow as a character and not go back and forth from being Kameena to Sweet RK again and again.. RK as a character and VD as an actor have a lot more scope for development and progress. I want CVs to utilize the true potential of RK and VD in the correct way. 

He should grow as a person in the shadow of his experiences. So... I will want a little bit of each, Kameena, Tharkey 😉.. Sweet, ruthless ... according to the situation at hand.. 

But yeah he should always be passionate.. especially for Madhu.. because that is what defines him. 
👏👏👏👏I liked your comment and agree to whatever you said.
Originally posted by maria090

RK ki izzat per sirf mere Haq hai re 🤣
Ye ladki haye Alla kaise hai deewani.

👏I liked your comment and agree to whatever you said.

Thank you. 😊

You asked na what you want to see!!! So ab bhugto 😆
[QUOTE=Shazzie]Shirtless RK kahan dekha!!!!
ey lo ab esi zada nahi malne wala 😆😛ab use kam chalayo 😆😉