India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Tale of love, ego & hatred!

vintage_12 Goldie
vintage_12
vintage_12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys! I am a huge fan of Rajat, Paridhi, Akdha & JA! They are superb, so regarding on going track I have some views in my mind, so thought to share with you all!

After monday's epi when Jalal hurt Jodha, I thought he would feel bad for his behaviour but we got absolutely opposite to watch. Apologizing is far away, he even does'nt feel any bad for her & he even teased her that too infront of her mother. At first I was little annoyed but then I concluded that if he'll apologized he will no longer be "Shahensha Jalaluddin". If he'd apologized then he would be consider as the great king Akber!

Jodha & Jalal are not in war with each other, they are fighting with themselves, they are fighting with their feelings that is some where between love, ego & hatred. When Jalal get close to Jodha they both feel the essence, the essence of each other. That is some how controlling them. They hate each other to the core & did'nt let one chance to go to make each other down but the question is do they really hate each other? No they don't they are just in the battle of ego, the thing that bothering them is that they can't stand the fact that they both have guts to stand against eachother.  They know there is something between them that connects them whether its love, ego or hatred but there is something between them a really very strong feeling. Both of them are prisoned in the cage of their ego. They both are in no way to accept that they could love the person deeply whom they used to hate like nothing compares with. They are fighting with there strange feelings for each other, their ego, their hatred but in the end the result will be they both will fall heels in love with each other. Both will loose the war with them selves but the question is who will be the first?

PS: Sorry if I offended someone & I am loving this love to hate you track! Embarrassed

Edited by anayakhan10 - 15 August 2013 at 1:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SShreShthAGOTforeverAutumn_Roseelasinghriyya6

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
They are fighting something they don't understand..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_5riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
im enjoying the battle LOL
vintage_12 Goldie
vintage_12
vintage_12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Same here I want more of their fights LOL