Now a carrot?! AngryAngry
YesStern Smile

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicySugar..

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Yeah I saw BOF! I liked Seulmates the most in that<3 But I loved Lee Min Ho too<3<3

I loved SeulMates too!!! Day Dreaming And of course Lee Min Ho! But other than that, I am not too fond of the drama...LOLLOL
BOF wale F3 were better lookers IMO:p
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
and please don't remind me of the tragedy called ManVeer! Astagfaar! It still makes me mad. I haven't seen the last few episodes till now, I started hating the show THAT much! :@ 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Yeah I saw BOF! I liked Seulmates the most in that<3 But I loved Lee Min Ho too<3<3

I loved SeulMates too!!! Day Dreaming And of course Lee Min Ho! But other than that, I am not too fond of the drama...LOLLOL
BOF wale F3 were better lookers IMO:p

F4 you git LOL And of course they were, I am not denying it! Korean F4 are the best looking, period. And BOF obviously was more high budgeted and stuff and still, the execution and the OMGSOAWESOME chemistry in the Jap version is so freakin' AMAZING! The comic scenes were always amazing and well, acting wise it was much better xD
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged

YES AN OSTRICH!!!!
You're such a carrot sometimesStern Smile

Now a carrot?! AngryAngry
YesStern Smile

then you're a freakin MOOLI! Angry
ss2829 Groupbie
ss2829
ss2829

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Such a beautiful OS. Actually miss the casanova Ranveer of s1. I actually enjoyed it. Most of all I miss that bg music, that used to play whenever he was in his casanova mode.
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ss2829

Such a beautiful OS. Actually miss the casanova Ranveer of s1. I actually enjoyed it. Most of all I miss that bg music, that used to play whenever he was in his casanova mode.

Yeah, I miss his Casanova avatar as well. Why did he have to let go of that? He could've been a mature Casanova Day Dreaming
Thank you! Embarrassed
NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NonComposMentis

Now that you mention it, maybe sadism isn't really my forte LOL I'm an angst person and since I'm a bit of an emotional fool, I mostly cry with my characters when I make them cry. So I guess my sadistic feelings take a more masochist route Tongue

Can't wait to read what the ultimate RV hater has to say about a RV centric OS! Big smile

WHY in the world do you even want to make it your forte?
You're crazy as it is. -_-

Oh bloody hell!! I still have to unres! :O
Remind nai kar pa rahi thi?! -_-
You'll have to wait to some more now.
And in case I forget again...coz of my dismal memory, I'll just have you know...

I HATE you for making me think of RV in a better light, if only for a while...but phir bhi.
It's unfortunate that I even have a conscience..which makes me feel guilty about all the hatred I heap on that guy.
Yeah, it goes away soon enough. :P
But those few moments, are torture.

I suppose, that's all I can say here.
I still hate RV and I'll continue to do so, come what may.
But the RaHi bit touched me...

And I still hate you. -_-

ROFL
I don't want to be make it my forte..I was just commenting on my discovery about me that I am a bit of a loser in sadism department LOL So toh hai...

See, I hate it when people res! I really do! It drives me nuts! That's why I don't ask people to res and those who do, I only curse them in my heart and don't ask them to unres. And since you resed here, I only cursed you and waited for you to unres xD You cursed me?! Kaisi ho?! -_-

Is this a partial unres? Ermm Nai, it's a final unres. I cannot write more than I did.

Umm...I want to take your comment as a compliment to me so I shall do that? Up to you.. Idk, I'm confused ROFL But the fact that even for the slightest of moments, I made you feel guilty for hating my Man is my victory Cool Though for the love of God I'd never understand why you hate him? You're not supposed to. Like in the literal sense. Strong dislike, I can get. But hate..oh well chaddo. To each its own. I am not capable of hating, at least I haven't discovered such side of myself so I guess I can never understand it? You can't then. And you don't even need to waise.

I am so used to people hating me Cry I NEEDS MESELF SOME LOVES!!!!! Cry You're not getting it from me, definitely. -_-  
Or okay..since I happen to be in a good mood today.. :* 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index