Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

   
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

||Ruslaan Mumtaz AT #1|| Kukkad Kamal Da (Page 70)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 11790

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Originally posted by geethu07

Originally posted by ak75

Geethu mallu aano !!! 
yes.. u too??..woww so another malayali apart from nisha Tongue am from ernakulam

yes me too Smile I am from Kollam .I stay in Hyderabad.
Oh great to know dat. R u on housewife forum?? sona told about u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior
Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 21305

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethu07

Originally posted by .SanVi.

geetu-he tweeted 2 new pics(1 of those pic some1 posted on previous page) which he wanted us to add in this AT
ok..good then add it. will tell chadni to put in it first page
yep shall do that:)

so what other shows do u watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72239

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Photo: Saachi ki duniya mein kaun naya aa raha hai?

Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..geeth..

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 11790

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

Originally posted by geethu07

Originally posted by .SanVi.

geetu-he tweeted 2 new pics(1 of those pic some1 posted on previous page) which he wanted us to add in this AT
ok..good then add it. will tell chadni to put in it first page
yep shall do that:)

so what other shows do u watch
Currently only Jee le. Used to follow JA. But am not getting dat channel. Looking forward to Anil Kapoor's 24 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_one

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72239

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethu07

Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by geethu07

oh saramilla..kshmichirikyunnu LOL


innale super epsd alle...

eniku last part aa kooduthal ishtamaaye Big smile
yaah i liked the whole epi. enikyu saruv moments full ishtamayi. 

waiting for monday episode...

i think he will take up case for saanchi
Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 72239

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Originally posted by geethu07

Originally posted by ak75

Geethu mallu aano !!! 
yes.. u too??..woww so another malayali apart from nisha Tongue am from ernakulam

yes me too Smile I am from Kollam .I stay in Hyderabad.


3 mallus here... yahhooo Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..geeth..

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior
Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 21305

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethu07

Originally posted by mjht_one

Originally posted by geethu07

Originally posted by mjht_one

i will tell chandni to add the pics:)

we can like make a thread for his pics and add the link of the front page i guess
But derz already a thread. wait lemme share the link Embarrassed
ok well then we can add that link to the 1st page:), problem solved
see this
At ur own risk Wink
will tell chadni to post the link in first page.
holy crap why is he so perfect

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 11790

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by geethu07

Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by geethu07

oh saramilla..kshmichirikyunnu LOL


innale super epsd alle...

eniku last part aa kooduthal ishtamaaye Big smile
yaah i liked the whole epi. enikyu saruv moments full ishtamayi. 

waiting for monday episode...

i think he will take up case for saanchi
Yaah didnt u see the promos? Someone posted the WU of the promo. Check it out. Am excited. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index