Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

||Ruslaan Mumtaz AT #1|| Kukkad Kamal Da (Page 43)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

okay guys plz u have time to fight for Dhruv or Ruslaan bt don't nay of u have time to go cnt on his profile at least twice a day..:/ i m amazed none has cmnted there yet !!! plz do cmnt on his prof,it may bring his rank up,unless this fighting  Confused
This fighting is just for time pass. EmbarrassedSpamming LOL will comment. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Senoritaaa IF-Stunnerz
Senoritaaa
Senoritaaa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethu07

Originally posted by .SanVi.

Whats going on?

Mere dhruv pe dore mat dalo
Wait wait der might be someone who wont be dore daloing Dhruv/ ruslaan LOL
Hii Smile I forgot ur nameErmm
My name is sanjana and im not a Terrorist

dhruv is yours

Edited by .SanVi. - 19 August 2013 at 9:43am

...Jes...

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Whats going on?

Mere dhruv pe dore mat dalo
Wait wait der might be someone who wont be dore daloing Dhruv/ ruslaan LOL
Hii Smile I forgot ur nameErmm
My name is sanjana and im not a Terrorist

Mp3 hero is mine dhruv is yours
That like a good girl..Embarrassed deal.. Peu tu sanjana se kuch sikh leh LOL

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

okay guys plz u have time to fight for Dhruv or Ruslaan bt don't nay of u have time to go cnt on his profile at least twice a day..:/ i m amazed none has cmnted there yet !!! plz do cmnt on his prof,it may bring his rank up,unless this fighting  Confused
This fighting is just for time pass. EmbarrassedSpamming LOL will comment. Embarrassed

yah i knw Di..Tongue was just making u all aware...:/ we all r here & for long time,even if we just get some second & cmnt once,..it wil help.JLZ is trending at No. 1 & none has cmnted on their profs .very disappointing :/
Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Lol...Jes we r spamming...ok I'll try to cmnt on his prof...but its just not my type... ROFL phir v I'll try :-D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..geeth.....Jes...

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AraBearxx

Well, what I know is that the whole fandom wanted Uday-Manyata but she was hellbent on Akash-Manyata as the shows OTP, in the end she stuck to her word, kept her OPT, and she called the IF members quote unquote - high school girls who wanted Prince Charmings. People quit, show lost it's following, characters were butchered, she tried to get Uday-Manyata but that was it, the end. The show shut down. The funny part was she gave us Uday Manyata scenes, like 2 seconds - almost every episode at the beginning, where the TPRs are counted.
Ok i watched first few epis of it. First she was dating a guy and then she became the prinecess right?!! then she fall for another guy. I dont remember both guys name and confused over there. This happens in every show.LOLTwo ppl will love and marry someone elseLOLAm waiting a show whr this trend changes now.LOLDEK started like the movie princess diaries i guess Embarrassed

Originally posted by AraBearxx

Well, what I know is that the whole fandom wanted Uday-Manyata but she was hellbent on Akash-Manyata as the shows OTP, in the end she stuck to her word, kept her OPT, and she called the IF members quote unquote - high school girls who wanted Prince Charmings. People quit, show lost it's following, characters were butchered, she tried to get Uday-Manyata but that was it, the end. The show shut down. The funny part was she gave us Uday Manyata scenes, like 2 seconds - almost every episode at the beginning, where the TPRs are counted.

umm bt in d end it was uday & Manyata na? so what was d point in all these & i guess d story also was heading towards them slowly na? :/

Haha!

DEK started with Monia being infatuated with Akash, and his parents treating her like shit. Then they discovered she's a princess and do a 360 degree turnover. And then comes Uday her betrothed. He's posessive, a player, anti-hero and he's a prince who loves to annoy her, and wants her kingdom(literally). ROFL She thinks she's in love with Akash but her actions don't prove so, but S.A. was so keen on forcing Ammonia together, and she claimed that the general audience wanted it, when they wanted Uday. Trust me. I actually bothered to ask people. Height of insanity. Anyways, she ruined it the bottomline.

Yes, it hinted that but it was so forced I tell you, and I quit DEK in March with the track where Uday "kills" Akash and he comesback as his rich lookalike but is actually Akash.

Yeah, the second PD movie but mostly it was based on the K-Drama My Princess I think, except Uday doesn't lose a fortune by making her a princess. Somewhat mixed with Goong and other K-Dramas it has this whole Asian drama character sketch and feel, it was a fresh concept. But the writer claimed that it was her original plotline, which I claim she gladly ruined!

..geeth..

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged

yah i knw Di..Tongue was just making u all aware...:/ we all r here & for long time,even if we just get some second & cmnt once,..it wil help.JLZ is trending at No. 1 & none has cmnted on their profs .very disappointing :/
Its just one epi jes.. hope derz the viewership increases in the coming week. 

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Lol...Jes we r spamming...ok I'll try to cmnt on his prof...but its just not my type... ROFL phir v I'll try :-D

yah i knw Peu LOL even i m too :P bt we need to cmnt there as well.forum rank is below 30 :( i knw it is a new forum & ppl wil join bt still we can do lot better ;)

Megher_Palok

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index