Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

||Ruslaan Mumtaz AT #1|| Kukkad Kamal Da (Page 42)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Well, what I know is that the whole fandom wanted Uday-Manyata but she was hellbent on Akash-Manyata as the shows OTP, in the end she stuck to her word, kept her OPT, and she called the IF members quote unquote - high school girls who wanted Prince Charmings. People quit, show lost it's following, characters were butchered, she tried to get Uday-Manyata but that was it, the end. The show shut down. The funny part was she gave us Uday Manyata scenes, like 2 seconds - almost every episode at the beginning, where the TPRs are counted.

umm bt in d end it was uday & Manyata na? so what was d point in all these & i guess d story also was heading towards them slowly na? :/

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Well, what I know is that the whole fandom wanted Uday-Manyata but she was hellbent on Akash-Manyata as the shows OTP, in the end she stuck to her word, kept her OPT, and she called the IF members quote unquote - high school girls who wanted Prince Charmings. People quit, show lost it's following, characters were butchered, she tried to get Uday-Manyata but that was it, the end. The show shut down. The funny part was she gave us Uday Manyata scenes, like 2 seconds - almost every episode at the beginning, where the TPRs are counted.
Ok i watched first few epis of it. First she was dating a guy and then she became the prinecess right?!! then she fall for another guy. I dont remember both guys name and confused over there. This happens in every show. LOL Two ppl will love and marry someone else LOL Am waiting a show whr this trend changes now. LOL DEK started like the movie princess diaries i guess Embarrassed 
Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Originally posted by geethu07

Tu phir se after my manCryLOLNot this time.. Dhruv all mineApproveNahi dungi..nahi dhugiLOL

Sharing is caring babes LOL   Dhruv is mine...u keep Ruslaan Embarrassed

Dhruv & Ruslaan BOTH are MINE! Evil Smile

Angry Dhruv mera hai Evil Smile LOL
..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Mujhe dhruv chahiye Cry Ruslaan ko tum log share karlo..i dont mind Embarrassed
Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I ve seen DEK first to Last ROFL
Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Ro mat Sis *poching ansho* but not gonna give u my Dhruv ROFL
..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SanVi.

Whats going on?

Mere dhruv pe dore mat dalo
Wait wait der might be someone who wont be dore daloing Dhruv/ ruslaan LOL
Hii Smile I forgot ur nameErmm
...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
okay guys plz u have time to fight for Dhruv or Ruslaan bt don't nay of u have time to go cnt on his profile at least twice a day..:/ i m amazed none has cmnted there yet !!! plz do cmnt on his prof,it may bring his rank up,unless this fighting  Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..geeth..Megher_Palok

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index