Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I share the same sentiments as you guys do! I am seriously losing interest in this dancing competition!! I hope we do not get any spoilers for sometime now...

I am a little worried that we might have lost some viewers this week. The amount of people frequenting this forum has drastically reduced this week.

But the jungle track would really really help, so I guess its just one more day this week and we should be okay. 
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

I share the same sentiments as you guys do! I am seriously losing interest in this dancing competition!! I hope we do not get any spoilers for sometime now...

I am a little worried that we might have lost some viewers this week. The amount of people frequenting this forum has drastically reduced this week.

But the jungle track would really really help, so I guess its just one more day this week and we should be okay. 

agreed! This week's episodes have been nothiing but a drag!
I hope they decide to stay in the jungle only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I dont want them to ever leave...EVERπŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agreed! This week's episodes have been nothiing but a drag!
I hope they decide to stay in the jungle only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I dont want them to ever leave...EVERπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

They can do one Tarzan/Jane segmentπŸ˜† after another.

IReema thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

The makers of DDEJ needs to pull their socks up and shd make the maximum use of RanTara Magic...else PR on ZEE tv will win this romance race of the leads 

I agree with u
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh! I too can't wait for jungle scenes πŸ˜³
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may be the drag because of independance celebrations on other channels and they want new track to start from monday .i read somewhere many guests were invited by different channels today thats why shift dance tommorow..
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: serendipityusa

I hope they really ditch the idea of bringing in the love triangle angle in this story! Would rather have Daya Mai enter...

Aaji is getting loud! Noor appa and Arshad's love story is a lil boring to watch! Love watching mach mach, though!...other than that, everything is a lil monotonous and boring!...Lets hope the pace changes next week!

totally agree with u