India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

Today's episode

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
The highlights for me was Raghu humming along to Antara's song,I kind of like that he was not conscious, usually he likes to put on a facade in front of her, after their huge fight where he's really rude  but today I felt like he was giving her an opening to ask him about it. And it wasnt like he was OMG I forgot myself and hummed the song in front of her.

The same comfort level can be seen when he teases her about her fast and her groom, sadly its not going to last when his full on anger is on full flow

I loved the way he got lost in her and he continues to stammer and I think again to cover it up, he reverts to being rude with her.

I wish the scenes were longer though because the feel for the scenes don't last, just a wee bit longer

Machmach as usual was awesomely funny, also like the fact that he's kind of become protective of Antara

I honestly can't wait for the jungle scenes because this dance competition seems to be going on foreverLOL

Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 15 August 2013 at 1:02pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunIReemaMissAmnell--POV--moomilooser01--Kkkhushiii--LiveLoveLaugh5OptimisticEyessuj01-.serendipity.-BinKuchKahe.ilovedhanjanirdSanjh30BabyHimavarisitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
due to the over hyped and over publicity i actually lost all the interest in the Dance competition :(
yes wished RanTara scenes were a bit longer
i felt Ajji is getting the maximum screen space and sumtimes i actually dont like her humour ...its kind of monotonous and dragging

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01fatim30banushivaniLiveLoveLaugh5suj01Cat.

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
The makers of DDEJ needs to pull their socks up and shd make the maximum use of RanTara Magic...else PR on ZEE tv will win this romance race of the leads 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01LiveLoveLaugh5suj01

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

due to the over hyped and over publicity i actually lost all the interest in the Dance competition :(
i felt Ajji is getting the maximum screen space and sumtimes i actually dont like her humour ...its kind of monotonous and dragging

Yeah I guess thats why the garage scenes worked because there wasnt too much publicity and it wasnt like a 10 day long publicity because we keep waiting for it and we are just waiting.

And because of that I am kind of glad we are not getting too much news of the jungle wala episodes
I guess we would all have less expectations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suj01sitakshii

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
just love that scene when they hum together..Monkey Emoticons

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01suj01Cat.sitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catatonic_Cat

Originally posted by sita11

Yeah I guess thats why the garage scenes worked because there wasnt too much publicity and it wasnt like a 10 day long publicity because we keep waiting for it and we are just waiting.

And because of that I am kind of glad we are not getting too much news of the jungle wala episodes
I guess we would all have less expectations.

yes i am happy that we are not getting too much news on this jungle track...i wish we dont get any SBS and E24 segments on this jungle track...else it will kill all the enthusiasm

LiveLoveLaugh5suj01Cat.

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I remember there was a time when we had the whole bg played...Off lately we have been getting to hear only Mera Mahi Tu line bgs

The makers on the pretext of developing a storyline are forgetting that the show is about RanTara and their lives and the world surrounding them

Nowadays it is like things are happening and RanTara form a part of them

I agree that story should also be given importance but not at the cost of reducing the screen spare of RanTara together

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellfatim30--Kkkhushiii--looser01LiveLoveLaugh5Cat.sitakshii

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=suj01]I remember there was a time when we had the whole bg played...Off lately we have been getting to hear only Mera Mahi Tu line bgs

Yeah during the garage scenes, we got to hear it so many times

I guess its a good thing they got lost in the jungle, maybe we should sponsor once in 2 weeks jungle trips for Raghu and AntaraLOL

And while I do enjoy the other characters, my prime reason for watching this serial is Raghu and Antara. 

Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 15 August 2013 at 1:15pm

MissAmnellsuj01sitakshii

Go to top