Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 9)

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

I remember my sis telling me about IPKKND and I use to tell her she was crazy to like that skinny guy who was always mean to the girl.
And even now she too wants R.K. and MB to be together !!
I tell her if she does not switch to liking Sultan more I will disown her LOL
Now she too is a more Sultan fan I am happy to say.

LOL I love how you managed to coerce her to our side. 

But skinny guy?? Oh you should have seen the gazillions of posts dedicated to the hotness of this skinny guy. There were at least a dozen threads in the IPK that were dedicated to Barun's butt alone. And I was like - what am I missing? Why can't I see this non-existent butt that you guys are swooning over LOL

But Barun and Sanaya together on screen had  the most intense chemistry of any Indian TV pair I've seen. Also in the initial months of IPK, Barun looked quite legit hot. That was before all that adulation went to his head and he became sloppy, unkempt, greasy and looked plain gross. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dolly-heartKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

By the way, our Madhubala has the biggest crush on KSG. It's funny how her co-star in DMG - Mayank Anand is now married to KSG's ex-wife Shraddha. 

He also wrote a book..supposedly hinting at all the cheating that was going on on the DMG sets.LOLLOLLOL

swati1975usDolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Guys see you later. 

Dinner time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975us

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

He also wrote a book..supposedly hinting at all the cheating that was going on on the DMG sets.LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOL - Has anyone posted excerpts from it? He should have been more explicit. He's no longer a professional actor - Shraddha and he run a clothing label. He won't lose anything by naming names LOL

KhatamKahani

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

@ Liks and Swati.

After knowing all this running around by their crazy actors why do these people act all sanctimonious when they see Sultan going after a married woman.LOL

Dolly this is all about the actor and has absolutely nothing to do with anybody's sanctimoniousness or moral hangups. Trust me, if VD was playing Sultan, these very people would flip faster than you can say Aloo parantha and write page after page about how a woman unhappy in her marriage should follow her heart, about how it is her moral duty to divorce and asswipe like RK and so on. 

So many of VD's fangirls desperately hope that divorces his wife - clearly the sanctity of marriage clause doesn't apply there one bit. 

flutterbyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

OMG Liks - this is all great gossip. I had no idea what really happened then except stuff that I read later.  Yeah, when all else fails, blame cameras, blame editing, blame the journalists - everyone except your idol. 

Wait????????? Just because she hooked up wtih KSG, Nicole got her own fans? This is so bizarre! 

I guess Shraddha had some inkling then but I guess she figured he was irredeemable at this point. I love Jenny's naive hope that she's tamed him. We'll see how long this one lasts. 

Yeah, yeah. See KSG and Shradha would blog on IF I think for JDJ. You know for votes. And Nicole too would join in and they would often be seen as a trio encouraging votes.

And then I don't know why, maybe Nicole was in other dance shows as well. So she had an FB page to support her--and also they as a JDJ couple had their own share of fans/KSG fans I guess.  So when he and Shraddha broke up, either they or Nicole would post pics and posts on some FB page...for the fans who support them.

I don't know it was too crazy...I forget more than half of it now.

swati1975us

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Guys see you later. 

Dinner time.

Bye Dolly
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by likarsh

LOLLOL - Has anyone posted excerpts from it? He should have been more explicit. He's no longer a professional actor - Shraddha and he run a clothing label. He won't lose anything by naming names LOL

I have no idea...all I know is that someone told me that his book hinted at such things and once the KSG-JW thing was confirmed, then it was kind of hard to ignore what he may have been writing about.LOL

Go to top