Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 80)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Yes. Its obvious thar something happened that night which resulted in the 180 degree turn of the only sane character. But the problem is the more they drag it, audience will lose interest.

And the more the story becomes ridiculous. It's already ridiculous, and each week they drag, it becomes even more nonsensical. And the whole thing will just be one big W*F. 

Edited by likarsh - 18 August 2013 at 11:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

May be when they got good trps for this track, they decided to squeeze it to the maximum by stretching. And it backfired this week.I think next week trp will face further decrease.

Idiots. LOL. And add to that the CC promotion crap. It's as if they had to have SRK bless the anokha pair and that was a must. Sleepy

By the way wasn't there more with Deepika? But she was hardly seen. I think she was seen dancing for a few seconds. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
ok I just read the Nehru post and liks and Pali you rocked it women. Hail sultaniansWink. Little did someone knew that half knowledge is even worse than no knowledge, And jeez quoting Nehru for making sultan wrongConfused. . You want to fight for your fav ...do, but quote reel characters not politicians for gods sake. And lets not talk about NehruAngrypuhllleeezz...I'm not interested in mb anymore just read updates but seriously don't cv see the difference between DABH and this show? All serials hail women power but this one has disgusted us by the way madhu is portrayed . Sometimes I think is this gautis inner desire of the kind of man he is and the way he wana treat his wife. Or is this his all boy schooling showing up here that men are always superior, women should lick their feet.

Edited by gator - 18 August 2013 at 12:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36alovi_21paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

ok I just read the Nehru post and liks and Pali you rocked it women. Hail sultanians Wink. Little did someone knew that half knowledge is even worse than no knowledge, And jeez quoting Nehru for  And lets not talk about Nehru Angry puhllleeezz...I'm not interested in mb anymore just read updates but seriously don't cv see the difference between DABH and this show? All serials hail women power but this one has disgusted us by the way madhu is portrayed . Sometimes I think is this gautis inner desire of the kind of man he is and the way he wana treat his wife. Or is this his all boy schooling showing up here that men are always superior, women should lick their feet. 

I too feel that writers are Censored, as you said most of the serials example BALH, NBT...shows female lead intelligent.

Edited by paljay - 18 August 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21Anu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
On another note I find it hilarious that some of us are never quoted. It's like they don't have the guts to take us on.  

Edited by likarsh - 18 August 2013 at 12:22pm

paljayAnu-Reddy

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Lol, frustration thread has become freedom of speech threadLOL

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Pal, remove your quote.  

On another note I find it hilarious that some of us never quoted. It's like they don't have the guts to take us on.  

exactly they were behaving as if talkin to their own kinds and what I found hilarious was they requested mod to close their own postLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

OMG Avi just called Sahid Kapoor Hey Chikni LOL the English translation said hey Smarty Wink reminds me of what was happening in the forum yesterday they nicknamed RK after Chikni.

Anyway Avinesh was all in grey just now, grey sweats (track suit) and grey baseball cap. Smile He was looking really handsome actually he looked cute that's the best way I can describe him there.

@RED: *faints*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-Reddyfia21KhatamKahani

Go to top