Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by swati1975us

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - Has anyone posted excerpts from it? He should have been more explicit. He's no longer a professional actor - Shraddha and he run a clothing label. He won't lose anything by naming names πŸ˜†

I have no idea...all I know is that someone told me that his book hinted at such things and once the KSG-JW thing was confirmed, then it was kind of hard to ignore what he may have been writing about.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by likarsh

Yeah, yeah. See KSG and Shradha would blog on IF I think for JDJ. You know for votes. And Nicole too would join in and they would often be seen as a trio encouraging votes.

And then I don't know why, maybe Nicole was in other dance shows as well. So she had an FB page to support her--and also they as a JDJ couple had their own share of fans/KSG fans I guess.  So when he and Shraddha broke up, either they or Nicole would post pics and posts on some FB page...for the fans who support them.

I don't know it was too crazy...I forget more than half of it now.

I guess nothing quite topped the drama of that JDJ season! The only one who came close was Parul Chauhan, who apparently had a huge crush on her choreographer but he wasn't budging. There have been murmurs about Drashti and Salman but I honestly think those are PR circulated rumours. 

Originally posted by swati1975us

I guess nothing quite topped the drama of that JDJ season! The only one who came close was Parul Chauhan, who apparently had a huge crush on her choreographer but he wasn't budging. There have been murmurs about Drashti and Salman but I honestly think those are PR circulated rumours. 

But were they true about Parul and Deepak?  Because it came out after JDJ that she was dating Nishant (the Chak De India girl's choreographer).  And during JDJ, there was something that showed that they were indeed starting to get together during JDJ--she had fainted and afterwards it was Nishant who was seen with her...

But of course...the show focused on Parul-Deepak from beginning to end, and there were rumors of them.

The reason I knew it couldn't be true is because there was some interview with him where he talked about Prachi and Parul and there was a line about how he's gotten kids both times.πŸ˜†  Parul later in denying (before the Nishant thing was out) also said he always calls her a kid and all.  He was 10 years older to her, and she was like barely 20 maybe...

But were they true about Parul and Deepak?  Because it came out after JDJ that she was dating Nishant (the Chak De India girl's choreographer).  And during JDJ, there was something that showed that they were indeed starting to get together during JDJ--she had fainted and afterwards it was Nishant who was seen with her...

But of course...the show focused on Parul-Deepak from beginning to end, and there were rumors of them.

The reason I knew it couldn't be true is because there was some interview with him where he talked about Prachi and Parul and there was a line about how he's gotten kids both times.πŸ˜†  Parul later in denying (before the Nishant thing was out) also said he always calls her a kid and all.  He was 10 years older to her, and she was like barely 20 maybe...

Perhaps they weren't. I only read the rumours but didn't know any details. I also didn't know that she was dating another choreographer from the show. I know she was dating Yashdeep Nain, this dude who was in SP's totally scripted "reality show" Perfect Bride (the show was hilarious for all the wrong reasons) and then tried his hand at TV serials. 

Parul hasn't acted in anything in a while, no? She had one monster hit show and then nothing. The only one from that show who's gotten steady work is Kinshuk Mahajan. 
Yeah YN was after Nishant the choreographer. I don't know what happened after that. I think it was confirmed she and Yashdeep broke up after some denials?

Parul made a cameo on Amrit Mathan but other than that next to nothing.  

I like her...actually. I think she has good expressions, and I think she's very pretty--great armsπŸ˜† and I like her complexion.

I don't know what she's doing now...and who knows if she'll ever be back on screen.

Oh wait. Well she also had a lead role in a short lived serial after Bidaai.    But that is a blip.  And after that of course came the AM cameo.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago

Yeah YN was after Nishant the choreographer. I don't know what happened after that. I think it was confirmed she and Yashdeep broke up after some denials?

Parul made a cameo on Amrit Mathan but other than that next to nothing.

I like her...actually. I think she has good expressions, and I think she's very pretty--great armsπŸ˜† and I like her complexion.

I don't know what she's doing now...and who knows if she'll ever be back on screen.

I'm guessing they did break up. I watched a few episodes of Perfect Bride and my impression of YN was that he was calculating and it is entirely possible that he dated Parul for her celebrity and to get access to TV PH. 

Parul is a good actress and pretty. If we didn't have such f**ked up attitudes to skin colour, she'd be a lot more successful. And she proved that people loved watching her in Bidaai so I don't understand why no other PH decided to cast her. 

It's odd how some actors and actresses are left in the cold even after super successful shows. Ratan Rajput never got anything after Agle Janam and had to go on a tacky reality show. 
Swati i edited my last post to add in something. But it's not much of a big deal.

Ratan Rajput did that trashy reality show soon after or towards the end of Agle Janam, right? It's not even like there was a long period between her Swayamvar and Agle Janam...

Swati i edited my last post to add in something. But it's not much of a big deal.

Ratan Rajput did that trashy reality show soon after or towards the end of Agle Janam, right? It's not even like there was a long period between her Swayamvar and Agle Janam...

πŸ˜† That's so true - I think the poor girl was badly advised. it was a stupid move that totally backfired for her. She came across as a total airhead on that Swayamvar show and now she isn't even getting acting assignments. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the very first season of Swayamvar with Rakhi Sawant - because it was a total spectacle and Rakhi was entertaining in her own way. Ram Kapoor and Rakhi used to make an awesome pair then - Ram with his perpetually bemused expression and Rakhi with her OTT drama. 

And the suitors - OMG, the suitors!! The first episode when they meet Rakhi for the first time. It was so hilarious! 
I never watched but Rakhi Sawant doesn't get enough credit for being smart in her own way.πŸ˜† 

Only mistake, mistakes she's made--her horrible surgeries. Her and Koena Mitra...I know Koena admits to her mistake. Not sure about Rakhi.

I've seen a music video which had Rakhi before surgery, she was much better looking.

Koena...also another shame. See her in Road and Musafir item numbers.  :shakes head:
Originally posted by Jugliji

@ Liks and Swati.

After knowing all this running around by their crazy actors why do these people act all sanctimonious when they see Sultan going after a married woman.πŸ˜†

Exactly, and they are all probably watching Qubool Hai too and big fans of KSG, so why now a fictional character why is not married himself wants a woman who is married but he will only have relations with her once she is divorced. It's not sick.