Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 65)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

But the funny part is that on one hand the writers want to prove "anoka pyaar" is true and on the other hand they make the namoona utter such lines...either they dont know what they are writing or they think all audience will gooro at their HERO and wont hear what he is uttering LOL They better know, all are not GPsLOL

Ohhh trusssht me.. LOLLOL they KNOW exactly what they are writing- its their secret NINJA way to keep both sides happy.. We all know they love playing  table tennis with audience..
By trying to depict ANOKHA PYAR is still zinda- they are pleasing YOU-KNOW-WHO.. Distributing Lollypops~ LOL
And by making RK cold and indifferent- they display their anokha ishq towards Sultanians... ufff Day DreamingLOL

END RESULT: Both parties keep on sticking to the show- hoping their team will  win 1 FINE DAY--- BUT no one LOSES & no one WINS EVER! ROFL

Take Shaadi day for instance- Everyone thought Sultan lost but Sultanians were STILL kept happy with introduction of Meera that VERY DAY!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36practicecalmmocking_birdpaljayswati1975usfia21Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I can't sleep Ouch

awww.. Hug

Watch today's episode AGAIN...Blushing You'll fall asleep before it ends.. pakka! LOLSilly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Someone tell me whether madhu sees sultan in the precap. I m confused.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Someone tell me whether madhu sees sultan in the precap. I m confused.
yes,she sees and is terrified now. The car brushes past RK,a trailer to things that will come if events do not take the turns that the DON wishes. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36practicecalmJAHHNAVIswati1975uspaljayAnu-Reddyfia21

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
hi all sexy sirens

somebody tell me ... i saw promo of rk burning divorce papers then how yesterday they were signing papers ... 
i'm not watching this crap show neither reading WUs ... but wanna be in touch coz of my ss Heart ... pl update me with what is happening ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddyfia21

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

hi all sexy sirens

somebody tell me ... i saw promo of rk burning divorce papers then how yesterday they were signing papers ... 
i'm not watching this crap show neither reading WUs ... but wanna be in touch coz of my ss Heart ... pl update me with what is happening ...
HIII SEXY SIREN..EmbarrassedLOL

RK burnt the papers when he returned from jail... Madhu had a tiff with him and yelled- I love Sultan (again)..
RK got drunk later in the evening and asked Bittu to arrange for a lawyer to get this divorce done ASAP..
Meanwhile Sultan arranged for a  separate lawyer for Madhu as well (Oh he's so caring.. LOLLOL) who got a new set of divorce documents made..
Next day.. wearing a spunky new jacket in Mumbai's hot mausam and getting rid of the that beard... RK arrived in the court- BUT at the last moment decided NOT to sign those papers stating- he wants this marriage to be given another chance.. MOOD SWINGS! LOLLOL Judge complied and gave them another 15 days..

You haven't missed much if u r not watching... Everyone is going around in circles! LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalm-JaZ-paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

practicecalm Senior Member
practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

NICE Nursery Rhyme na?

WRONG!!!!!!!

It's NOT NICE at all! It's preposterous!!!

Songfacts tells us this below facts about this so-called nice nursery rhyme:

"Ring 'o Roses"/"Ring Around the Rosie"

Ring-a-ring-a-roses,
A pocket full of posies
Ashes! Ashes!
We all fall down.

Familiarly known as "Ring Around the Rosie" this nursery rhyme conjures images of laughing children dancing in a circle among scattered flower petals, not people collapsing into death after suffering a plague. But there it is. People (like us) who can't leave well enough alone have long been linking the lyrics to this otherwise sweet rhyme to symptoms of England's Great Plague or the earlier Black Death.

In 1665, the bubonic plague struck London hard, killing 20 percent of the population within a year. "Ring o' Roses" is said to indicate a rosy rash that spread across the victims' bodies, while "a pocket full of posies" was used to ward off the smell of disease. Obviously, the "ashes, ashes" that come falling down are the remnants of cremated dead bodies. Other versions replace "ashes, ashes" with sneezing ("A-tishoo! A-tishoo!), another symptom of the plague.

While it sounds like a horrifying prospect, many folklorists dismiss the idea. After all, the song was published in Kate Greenaway's 1881 edition of Mother Goose over two hundred years after the plague's reign of terror (and even longer since the Black Death of the 1300s). Also, the so-called rosy rash was only present in extreme cases of the illness. Even Snopes calls the idea preposterous. But you can't unthink it now, can you?

Edited by practicecalm - 17 August 2013 at 10:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

practicecalm Senior Member
practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
The papers *burned* Sultan hurting MB wala scene; what if it happens on Mounday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top