Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 6)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Gator.. Convey my best wishes to your hubby..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 5138

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Swati are you talking about the guy from QH.??

Really you have  more info than the Stardust Magazine My Guru ji.LOL

I really love that about you. Thanks for your great input.

LOL This is what happens when you hang out too much at I-F. You start collecting gossip even about the shows you never watch! LOL. Yep, this is the guy from QH. Dolly I don't know if you were here on this website when this guy's previous show, Dil Mil Gaye was airing. Apparently the madness of his fangirls was several gazillion times more than anything we've seen for our Rishoo baba. 

You could not utter a squeak against him without an army of fans descending on you, abusing you via PM and just spamming the hell out of any critical thread. 

Only a few people had the guts to take this army on! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

When I came to US, some asked me the meaning of the dialogue TEDHA MEDHA main seedha ho Gaya, and I did not know how to translate seedha ho Gaya part LOL

 
Please enlighten me as well na.. You tohh  know my hindi  is very weak.. OuchOuchConfused
 
 
 
 
 
 
NAUTANKI KARU CHU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paljay

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Joined: 24 December 2005
Posts: 5927

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by paljay

When I came to US, some asked me the meaning of the dialogue TEDHA MEDHA main seedha ho Gaya, and I did not know how to translate seedha ho Gaya part LOL

 
Please enlighten me as well na.. You tohh  know my hindi  is very weak.. OuchOuchConfused
 
 
 
 
 
 
NAUTANKI KARU CHU
HOON TANE SAARI RITE OLAKHU CHULOL

(I know you very well)


Edited by paljay - 15 August 2013 at 4:03pm
JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

LOL This is what happens when you hang out too much at I-F. You start collecting gossip even about the shows you never watch! LOL. Yep, this is the guy from QH. Dolly I don't know if you were here on this website when this guy's previous show, Dil Mil Gaye was airing. Apparently the madness of his fangirls was several gazillion times more than anything we've seen for our Rishoo baba. 

You could not utter a squeak against him without an army of fans descending on you, abusing you via PM and just spamming the hell out of any critical thread. 

Only a few people had the guts to take this army on! 
 
HAHAHA I like the show QH.. But KSG sucks! TFS that Swati.. wow didn't know bout DMG forum's fever! Glad Censored are not the only ones!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975us

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

HOON TANE SAARI RITE OLAKHU CHULOL

(I know you very well)
 
hehehe "olakhu" samajh nathi aayaa..
 
RITE?? English wala RITE matball sanskar??  Big smileBig smile
 
 
paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Joined: 24 December 2005
Posts: 5927

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by paljay

HOON TANE SAARI RITE OLAKHU CHULOL

(I know you very well)
 
hehehe "olakhu" samajh nathi aayaa..
 
RITE?? English wala RITE matball sanskar??  Big smileBig smile
 
 

Sari rite means very well

OLAKHU CHU  means I know you.
Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Joined: 30 January 2013
Posts: 11320

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

[QUOTE=Jugliji]
Swati are you talking about the guy from QH.??

Really you have  more info than the Stardust Magazine My Guru ji.LOL

I really love that about you. Thanks for your great input.

LOL This is what happens when you hang out too much at I-F. You start collecting gossip even about the shows you never watch! LOL. Yep, this is the guy from QH. Dolly I don't know if you were here on this website when this guy's previous show, Dil Mil Gaye was airing. Apparently the madness of his fangirls was several gazillion times more than anything we've seen for our Rishoo baba. 

You could not utter a squeak against him without an army of fans descending on you, abusing you via PM and just spamming the hell out of any critical thread. 

Only a few people had the guts to take this army on! 
[/QUOTE

Wow !! and I thought this forum was Bad !!. 
Swati I never watched any Indian Serial before this one and I am a novice in knowing even the short form you guys use of show. 
The little bit I know of any show is from my sister in India and she watches many shows.  When she told me about a show called Madhubala and it was set in the film industry and was not about Saas Bahu stuff she said I have to watch it because I loved the Actress Madhubala.
So here I am. Having fun with new and interesting friends.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usKhatamKahani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#7 *IO* NOTE:Pg46

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KhatamKahani   Replies: 1204   Views: 44193

KhatamKahani 1204 44193 18 August 2013 at 5:40am by -Lehar-
Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#6 *IO*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: rajla   Replies: 1196   Views: 39349

rajla 1196 39349 10 August 2013 at 10:08pm by practicecalm
Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#5 *IO*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: KhatamKahani   Replies: 1198   Views: 33636

KhatamKahani 1198 33636 06 August 2013 at 8:37am by paljay
~The Sexy Bunch 16~ Onli sexy people allowed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: TerrificTina09   Replies: 1193   Views: 34464

TerrificTina09 1193 34464 23 November 2009 at 6:18pm by Make-It-Pop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index