Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 55)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

@bold, yeah Swati. You know that. i know that. We felt that way from the beginning. But how many were still watching, waiting, for the redemption and love track, and enjoying that part... How many were complaining back then, I mean before the unwedding, that she should never fall for this guy?

If you look at it in the sense that they are playing along with certain notions, only to shatter them, then it makes perfect sense. Or it did till recently. Now it's like they have no idea what to do and how to go about it.  It's stuck in this weird rut and pulled back and forth.

Liks what they are switching to now is to bring MB back in focus , this is why I think they are going for the BS of her sacrificing and putting her LOVE aside to save the Jerks life.
Give me a BREAK.  she has had AMNESIA about the whole torture and now they are going to show a TYPICAL lovelorn woman trying to save her husband from being harmed.
This is NOT what this serial was supposed to be about.
If all they wanted was a PUPPET then they should have started with that and we would all have moved on with different shows.
In my opinion they are a little too late now because I have no interest in a show that has no GUTS to think outside the BOX !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36practicecalmalovi_21paljayswati1975usJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddyfia21KhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Dipali has ceased to be useful to Sultan, if she had to listen to the door she should have done it in the morning when Bittuji came with the signed divorce papers from RK, Dips could have told Sultan he would have come to get Madhu with the divorce papers and her luggage before RK was released from prison. The CV's are making sure RK is on the winning side now, because had they wanted Sultan to win, he would have made sure to get the signed divorce papers in his hand and Madhu out of the house before releasing RK. 

Dipali today celebrating before the divorce has gone through and when she was talking to Sultan on the phone she took his name in front of Sikky, just a bit of trumping on his neck by RK he will reveal who is behind Madhu for the divorce, only two of his enemies Dips and Sultan, I think Dipali is going to get it for going in with Sultan to do this and she's so stupid she is already celebrating and talking without a care in the world.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36JAHHNAVIswati1975uspaljayAnu-Reddyfia21

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Liks what they are switching to now is to bring MB back in focus , this is why I think they are going for the BS of her sacrificing and putting her LOVE aside to save the Jerks life.
Give me a BREAK.  she has had AMNESIA about the whole torture and now they are going to show a TYPICAL lovelorn woman trying to save her husband from being harmed.
If all they wanted was a PUPPET then they should have started with that and we would all have moved on with different shows.
In my opinion they are a little too late now because I have no interest in a show that has no GUTS to think outside the BOX !!

That's why I keep saying they've gone wrong recently.  I think till recently I was fine with many of their creative decisions. But not the crap that's been gong on now.  I have no desire the anokha pyar shown as some sacrificial victim, and the same goes for Madhu.

After marriage, Madhu should've been hit with the truth that she made a mistake. And it shouldn't be due to Sultan's psycho, harassment and whatever crap he's doing.  And SHE should make the move to want to move away from her jackass husband. 

This crap they are doing now---is just ridiculous.

I have no desire to watch Madhu another victim (or Sultan's), and neither do I have any desire to watch her be some sacrificial patni for her jackass husband. And even if she were to realize afterwards her husband is a jackass--the way for her to realize is NOT by her becoming another pawn/victim of another man.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36practicecalmalovi_21paljayswati1975usfia21Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Guys I am off for a nap. Bye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

TRP Breakdown for 5th to 10th episodes.
5th-1.98----RK released from jail,madhu faints in his arms.Sultans phonecall to madhu--a 2 minute scene.

</div>
6th-2.04----Futuristic Bike romance,Studio scene,Sultan shaow scene,tic toc...a 2 minute scene.

7th2.23--SRK introduction.

8th--2.36----1,2,3,4 dance,RK madhu romantic # on Titli.

Sultan again ,phone call for 1 minute.Sultan ki madhu.

9th-2,27======Sultan and madhu's 7 minute scene on the terrace ,Big smileBig smileBig smileTRP equal to SRK's episode.Jai ho TRP maata.Clap

10th--2,05    LOL-Drastic drop I TRP.No Sultan at all.RK's bail cancelled.Breakfast table feeding each other.Madhu gets ready to sign the papers.

<div>So the day Sultan shown with Madhu,2,27 TRP and mind u, SRK had already said his bye bye on 8th with wrap up photo session.ClapStar
Sorry Nlm4.. I hope u don't mind this.. But this is HILARIOUS- so no one wanted to see the superisshtar go back to jail.. LOL Naheeen!! Take that Censored Bike romance??? Hahahaha AR is a TRP eater? Na... Annkhein kholo Censored ANOKHA KAPAAL is the real TRP eater! NO DOUBTS! [/QUOTE]

That's right the episode of 10 years thinking what they life would be like without any villains like Dipali or Sultan adding spice to the story, talking of having children and raising them was really boring all that silliness, fetched no high TRP's. People are tired of the same old hugging of RK and Madhu they've hugged every which way now, it's the villains adding the spice that makes the show entertaining. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmswati1975usfia21Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by Jugliji

That's why I keep saying they've gone wrong recently.  I think till recently I was fine with many of their creative decisions. But not the crap that's been gong on now.  I have no desire the anokha pyar shown as some sacrificial victim, and the same goes for Madhu.

After marriage, Madhu should've been hit with the truth that she made a mistake. And it shouldn't be due to Sultan's psycho, harassment and whatever crap he's doing.  And SHE should make the move to want to move away from her jackass husband. 

This crap they are doing now---is just ridiculous.

I have no desire to watch Madhu another victim (or Sultan's), and neither do I have any desire to watch her be some sacrificial patni for her jackass husband. And even if she were to realize afterwards her husband is a jackass--the way for her to realize is NOT by her becoming another pawn/victim of another man.

they have messed up all, crap is going on, surely they just want to make RK hero n Sultan Villain and Madhu weakest char. sadly true swati this was not promised othewise never start watching the show kekta show crap they started here too to sharbi hubby ke liye bhi Patni giving kurbani 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36swati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

practicecalm Senior Member
practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
My dear frens, plz read my username out loud Wink LOL

Hiya Swats, Liks, Chiks, Reena, and everyone out here:

Listen to this beautiful track that I can't get out of my consciousness

Deepa Mehta's Water has ARR's best compositions to date in a Hindi film if you ask me, melliflous, beautiful, soothing, rich in classical foundation, engrossing, enticing and the right birkas

Slumdog Millionaire made him a mass commodity and for that I repent and regret and shed tears...naina neer bahaye

Edited by practicecalm - 17 August 2013 at 11:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usreena544paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Ladies and Gentleman... The Chikna Kameena has arrived LOL

Guys what is happening on the main forum, why have they renamed RK after you Chikni? LOL

MF sucks a big tym Angry. haven't been there for a long time. don't know what's happening there?? link plz..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmAnu-Reddy

Go to top