Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 54)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

TRP Breakdown for 5th to 10th episodes.
5th-1.98----RK released from jail,madhu faints in his arms.Sultans phonecall to madhu--a 2 minute scene.

</div>
6th-2.04----Futuristic Bike romance,Studio scene,Sultan shaow scene,tic toc...a 2 minute scene.

7th2.23--SRK introduction.

8th--2.36----1,2,3,4 dance,RK madhu romantic # on Titli.

Sultan again ,phone call for 1 minute.Sultan ki madhu.

9th-2,27======Sultan and madhu's 7 minute scene on the terrace ,Big smileBig smileBig smileTRP equal to SRK's episode.Jai ho TRP maata.Clap

10th--2,05    LOL-Drastic drop I TRP.No Sultan at all.RK's bail cancelled.Breakfast table feeding each other.Madhu gets ready to sign the papers.

<div>So the day Sultan shown with Madhu,2,27 TRP and mind u, SRK had already said his bye bye on 8th with wrap up photo session.ClapStar
Sorry Nlm4.. I hope u don't mind this.. But this is HILARIOUS- so no one wanted to see the superisshtar go back to jail.. LOL Naheeen!! Take that Censored Bike romance??? Hahahaha AR is a TRP eater? Na... Annkhein kholo Censored ANOKHA KAPAAL is the real TRP eater! NO DOUBTS!

Edited by chiknichameli07 - 17 August 2013 at 10:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36alovi_21newveepaljayreena544Anu-Reddyfia21KhatamKahani

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
chiks my chiks.. Hug
hotwa was there or not?? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Reena, he was there for 2 minutes. On phone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

To show men who are have been jackasses all their lives suddenly transform themselves for the love of a random woman is the most unrealistic scenario ever. I'm not saying people don't change, but it is rare and wouldn't come simply because you had 20 eyelocks with someone. 

It's an unrealistic depiction of love, transformation, human relationships. And the most realistic course of action is to not show a redemption. 

Even staying within the context of the show, Madhubala falling in love with RK is nothing short of bizarre. Clearly this girl has more psychological issues than RK himself - perhaps stemming from an uncertain childhood, the confused nature of who the actual father figure in her life is etc. 

Any completely normal human being would have never been able to look past the fact that RK had: 

1) RK had broken up her engagement and publicly slandered her character - implying she was cheating on her fiance with him. 
2) Almost killed the father figure in her life and then used his life as a bargaining chip to get married to her. 
3) Not really married her but kept her in his house as a mistress because clearly a 4 phera shaadi had no religious validity (they never had a legal civil wedding anyway). 

@bold, yeah Swati. You know that. i know that. We felt that way from the beginning. But how many were still watching, waiting, for the redemption and love track, and enjoying that part... How many were complaining back then, I mean before the unwedding, that she should never fall for this guy?

If you look at it in the sense that they are playing along with certain notions, only to shatter them, then it makes perfect sense. Or it did till recently. Now it's like they have no idea what to do and how to go about it.  It's stuck in this weird rut and pulled back and forth.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36practicecalmswati1975uspaljayAnu-Reddyfia21

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Reena, he was there for 2 minutes. On phone.

thank u so much PoornimaHug. will watch that two minutes only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Ladies and Gentleman... The Chikna Kameena has arrived LOL

Guys what is happening on the main forum, why have they renamed RK after you Chikni? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

npillapracticecalmreena544Anu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I read the written update so I know what happened he wants more time to work out his marriage so he says, but I think the time he had to think, he knows someone is doing something to Madhu to divorce him and he wants to annoy that person to come out in the open and face him, so RK doesn't care who will be harmed by him refusing the divorce, he is thinking he can handle anybody, I think he has an inkling (feeling who it might be), so his figured it out Sultan. But he didn't know at the hospital or before only just by thinking as he was getting drunk, then it hit him and he realised. 

The best thing is for Sultan to now take Madhu to live with him, even without marriage. Keep her for 15 days and then send her to the hearing, RK would be frustrated in 15 days not seeing her and having no contact with her, they would not have spoken for 15 days, and it will give a different side to things. That's what I'm thinking, how do you see it guys?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Ladies and Gentleman... The Chikna Kameena has arrived LOL

Guys what is happening on the main forum, why have they renamed RK after you Chikni? LOL

I don't even have the will to check out that place. I'm just sticking with My Posts.LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Go to top