Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 51)

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Jugliji

@ Liks.  VD is an O.K actor. It is the character of R.K that was portrayed as an uncaring selfish and ruthless man. And he did that well enough.

But I find the story went south when MB as a smart and strong woman was turned into a doormat for a man that never wanted to change.

I wanted her to be the focus of making progressive decisions and move the story with her as an example of a modern self-respecting woman.

Even if she fell in love she should have moved on first in her life and later if she saw a genuine change come back.

It had to be R.K.'s responsibility to prove his love not MB's .He was the one who dug his own grave by his obnoxious behaviour and no matter how long it took the CV's should have shown that a man has to try just as hard to win his love if he REALLY did love her and make him do the hard work of winning her trust back.

Awesome analysis of what went wrong with the story of MEIEJ Clap

RK is the one that did the revenge to break her heart for such a small thing like 4 slaps, his ego couldn't take it and he hurt her, now the CV's showed her first jumping off a building threatening to kill herself for him with the knife before as well, all of that to make him believe she loves him. That was wrong because like you said he was the one to make the mistake with the unwedding and humiliated her at the chawl as well. So why was she made to be the one begging him, even on the wedding day so what a girl wanted to break your heart but changed her mind why make her beg pls marry me. This type of things making her change so much from a girl with so much self respect a fighter for the right thing principled is shown weak in love for RK, and the CV's don't want to change RK's character he stays arrogant forever, yes he apologised on the wedding day, but why must the CV's show Madhu weak and unprincipled now because she fell in love, this is annoying, that's why Madhu I don't feel sorry for her even if Sultan is blackmailing her because she led Sultan on also with her behaviour with him and closeness they built between them lecturing him on his personal life, it was none of her business but she did it forming a bond with him, then used him in her scheme for revenge for RK when she didn't intend to fulfill her word anyway, the CV's made her so flecky as a character (she doesn't know her own mind) and played Sultan so she deserves him playing her now.

this is main reason of TRP fall, as ppl are not able to connect with female lead n ni without her fault cv made her gidgidao RK show desperate action of Madhu , if they would have shown that Madhu did all this as she want to take revenge at any cast , they still save the grace of the show .as ppl will accept her still as we have seen What RK did with her n humiliation but what to tell CVs are not in mood to do something good in this show, atleast they can show now Sultan has done all this to open Madhu eyes n she should realize she was wrong in given up , for that they have to stop loving RK char that may save the show grace n little convincing with SS overnight change n Story flow, as fact is that they can't undo RK fault humiliation part which gave very bad impact on viewers so somehow they should show Madhu move on from RK n settling alone in industry with SS help n for RKbala they should go with sad ending, they have already shown everything in RKbala story so nothing remains which can be new hate MU n Patch is not going to work , as they already messed up so much in the past. or they can get bnew girl for RK n RK realize that Madhu was his zidd as that how they have shown from RK side never felt true love only his ego , really if they will stop thinking about RKbala anikha love they can run this story num of way with good move  n message but problem is that they are not thinking more than RKbala 

Edited by alovi_21 - 17 August 2013 at 5:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36npillapaljayswati1975usAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by likarsh

I LOVE THIS ONE!

and  this my friends is the HERO of this show Clap
anu u cracked me upROFL. hero of the show.Angry...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani-MERRY-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Where the went wrong was recently.  They seem to be see-sawing, dragging, and doing all kinds of weird stuff in between.

Other stuff, that's the writers' creative right to show a story that was from the beginning touted to be Kathputli or Shikkar.  The guy is NOT supposed to magically change or get his redemption so the girl can love him.  The guy is supposed to be the jackass whose love is zidd and obsession.  What this the story does is basically have the guts to keep RK the jackass he is, unlike other stories where they have the romanticized notion that the guy who is a jackass and treats you like shit will soon realize his love for you and it will end happily ever after...with him treating you like a princess or goddess.

In order to show the girl moving on, they first have to show the girl making the mistake that is romanticized in all the other stories.  

As for showing the portrayal of the woman. Again as I say, in my opinion many of the heroines are accepting hero's jackassery in many shows, but it's all okay because it's in the name of the lead jodi or marriage or what ever.  Again what they've shown is show the ugly reality of it.   That was the case with the marriage too.  I have no problem that they showed how she begged him...because they showed the ugly side to it.  

The question is whether they can follow through --that she can see the mistake she made.  And this latest track is a big question mark.  It's like it is stuck in some weird place and is being pulled in all different directions.

I don't think they have guts to show the follow through, for Madhu to realise herself now.

She's said the dialogues after love test, she confessed to Rk that I changed because of you, everything that was me ceased and I became you (pls go and watch that episode and you will see she tells him this) but once she said it she never returned to how she was she continued in the same vain.

Again now in this convincing RK about her change in feelings we know she is lying to save his life but can the CV's show whilst she was lying she realised what happened to her because of falling in love with RK, I don't think so, we will see.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36paljayswati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

So I find myself pretty diligently watching Gustakh Dil after I swore I wouldn't watch this remake of a Bengali show. Let me explain. The direction is very good - they capture the ambience of an Eastern UP village perfectly. The dialogues are beautifully written, perfectly suited to each character.

Even simply focusing on the two main leads, I see a lot of potential here. These two have a spark - I can see it developing into something interesting in the future episodes.

I'm surprised that I'm hooked to this extent. I don't even think Vibhav is all that good looking - he's a bit too pale and pasty for my taste.

Next week would be the big moment in the show - girl's wedding gets called off due to dowry and man steps up to marry her albeit unwillingly.

Anyone has any updates on Do Dil Bandhe ek Dori se? Worth a watch or give it a miss?

I caught up with last two epis of do dil... I liked it, seems interesting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usDolly-heart

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

** Roams around the forum... checks on different posts... Looks at AR bashing posts.. Feeling nauseous**   Acche logon ke saath hee bura vartaav (behavior) kyun hota hai? I am truly disgusted at Censored attitude for a REAL, LIVING breathing insaan... Bhagwaan naam se koi dartaa nahi hai kya? What ghorr Kalyug is this? Dead AND then Censored complain why BHAGWAAN refuses to listen to them.. Hahaha To all Avinesh Rekhi bashers- Karma is a Censoreding Censored Don't cry later! LOL

Actually I feel sad for some people, they really need help, it is not good to have so much hatered towards reel life character.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36npillaswati1975usAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Any Emma Watson fans out here? I was bored so made this and kept it as my new signature too LOL
How does it look? Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36Anu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Guys, the trp breakdowns are out and as usual party time for us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36swati1975usAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

practicecalm Senior Member
practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Hiya Fia, hope you are feeling better. Good to see you back.

Hello all, Anu, Dolly, Pal, Abby, Alovi, nims, Nafs, Liks, Poo, and everyone...

Miss Kat

Edited by practicecalm - 17 August 2013 at 8:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

npillaalovi_21paljayAnu-Reddyfia21Dolly-heart-Nafisa-KhatamKahani

Go to top