Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 50)

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

LOL
Originally posted by _innocent_

I like that analysis.  I like the woman who plays AAi too. She is good.
There is mystery and good tension in the whole show. 
It is time too move to a better serial.
Do you go to NBT forum ??
Well thank you jii!EmbarrassedLOL 
Aai, arghh she annoys me, but the actress is good! (agree there) 
I have already moved on! haha! NBT is ending on 13th september I think! aur nahi i dont go to the forum! the only forum am active in at the moment is Jodha Akbar!

Why are they ending it??

I will have to go find another good show.

You like Jodha Akbar.  I can only see Hrithik in that role.LOL

dolly... they r ending NBT coz of bigg boss season 7... LOL and rumors r spreading that NBT season 3 is in the making.. Embarrassed

JA is a good show... Smile till now... baad mein pata nahi kya ho jayega... coz of ekta.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyDolly-heart

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

LOL   For u, LIKS              

This is too cute.LOLLOL

npillaAnu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged

@ Liks.  VD is an O.K actor. It is the character of R.K that was portrayed as an uncaring selfish and ruthless man. And he did that well enough.

But I find the story went south when MB as a smart and strong woman was turned into a doormat for a man that never wanted to change.

I wanted her to be the focus of making progressive decisions and move the story with her as an example of a modern self-respecting woman.

Even if she fell in love she should have moved on first in her life and later if she saw a genuine change come back.

It had to be R.K.'s responsibility to prove his love not MB's .He was the one who dug his own grave by his obnoxious behaviour and no matter how long it took the CV's should have shown that a man has to try just as hard to win his love if he REALLY did love her and make him do the hard work of winning her trust back.

@red. But that's what all these stories do. The guy is a jerk, jackass, etc. And of course oh, he genuinely changes. But the fact is much of it is romanticized and they don't all change like that.  The jackasses remain jackasses and considering the way Madhubala was forced into the marriage the way she was, the basis of the love itself is very problematic.  So the fact that she saw a genuine change and come back just goes into the same notion: guy is a jackass, jerk and can do all these things to a girl but later he can have a genuine redemption; and the girl will take him back since he's been redeemed and she's in love with him--and again the basis of her falling in love with  him was that she lived with him as his wife and saw his 'real self' (though that was his act), and as I keep saying the fact that she was married in that manner should've completely nixed any romantic possibility.

@blue...my point is that this love should never be one that he wins back, even if he does love her. and here his 'love' is often shown to the audience as his zidd.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36alovi_21swati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Avita, please edit your post...just keep the link to Deepali AT( which showers love on Sultan.LOL)...edit everything else please.

avita36Anu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged

@ Liks.  VD is an O.K actor. It is the character of R.K that was portrayed as an uncaring selfish and ruthless man. And he did that well enough.

But I find the story went south when MB as a smart and strong woman was turned into a doormat for a man that never wanted to change.

I wanted her to be the focus of making progressive decisions and move the story with her as an example of a modern self-respecting woman.

Even if she fell in love she should have moved on first in her life and later if she saw a genuine change come back.

It had to be R.K.'s responsibility to prove his love not MB's .He was the one who dug his own grave by his obnoxious behaviour and no matter how long it took the CV's should have shown that a man has to try just as hard to win his love if he REALLY did love her and make him do the hard work of winning her trust back.

Awesome analysis of what went wrong with the story of MEIEJ Clap

RK is the one that did the revenge to break her heart for such a small thing like 4 slaps, his ego couldn't take it and he hurt her, now the CV's showed her first jumping off a building threatening to kill herself for him with the knife before as well, all of that to make him believe she loves him. That was wrong because like you said he was the one to make the mistake with the unwedding and humiliated her at the chawl as well. So why was she made to be the one begging him, even on the wedding day so what a girl wanted to break your heart but changed her mind why make her beg pls marry me. This type of things making her change so much from a girl with so much self respect a fighter for the right thing principled is shown weak in love for RK, and the CV's don't want to change RK's character he stays arrogant forever, yes he apologised on the wedding day, but why must the CV's show Madhu weak and unprincipled now because she fell in love, this is annoying, that's why Madhu I don't feel sorry for her even if Sultan is blackmailing her because she led Sultan on also with her behaviour with him and closeness they built between them lecturing him on his personal life, it was none of her business but she did it forming a bond with him, then used him in her scheme for revenge for RK when she didn't intend to fulfill her word anyway, the CV's made her so flecky as a character (she doesn't know her own mind) and played Sultan so she deserves him playing her now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36npillaalovi_21swati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
There is a good post about what Dolly, Liks and I just mentioned here 

where would you go back and change the story

swati1975usKhatamKahani

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

[QUOTE=ABBY_JERAN]
we.already hv a trp fall celebration thread
Such separate posts are NOT allowed on the forum!
TRPs are supposed to be discussed in a particular discussion thread ONLY!
 We can REPORT and get it closed ASAP- crossed 10 pages already!
*face palm*

still no action. have pressed the button twice. mods.Angry
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Where the went wrong was recently.  They seem to be see-sawing, dragging, and doing all kinds of weird stuff in between.

Other stuff, that's the writers' creative right to show a story that was from the beginning touted to be Kathputli or Shikkar.  The guy is NOT supposed to magically change or get his redemption so the girl can love him.  The guy is supposed to be the jackass whose love is zidd and obsession.  What this the story does is basically have the guts to keep RK the jackass he is, unlike other stories where they have the romanticized notion that the guy who is a jackass and treats you like shit will soon realize his love for you and it will end happily ever after...with him treating you like a princess or goddess.

In order to show the girl moving on, they first have to show the girl making the mistake that is romanticized in all the other stories.  

As for showing the portrayal of the woman. Again as I say, in my opinion many of the heroines are accepting hero's jackassery in many shows, but it's all okay because it's in the name of the lead jodi or marriage or what ever.  Again what they've shown is show the ugly reality of it.   That was the case with the marriage too.  I have no problem that they showed how she begged him...because they showed the ugly side to it.  

The question is whether they can follow through --that she can see the mistake she made.  And this latest track is a big question mark.  It's like it is stuck in some weird place and is being pulled in all different directions.

Edited by likarsh - 17 August 2013 at 5:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36npillapaljayswati1975us

Go to top