Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 49

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG tomorrows Jhalak is going to be awesome, I've just watched today, for me not so many wow moments today. Judges were correct with all their remarks today about all the contestants.

Mukti's dance off performance was fantastic, the other performance she did in the normal...the judges were right one lift was problematic but the rest of her dance was excellent.

But all the others today the judges were correct with what they said.

Looking forward to tomorrow because the precap, was just wow for all the performances. DD is doing Bahon ki Darmiyan fantastic routine as well, but all the others are also doing fantastic routines from today's precap I saw.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-likarsh

From which scene? The coloring has been played around with na? Also some filter. 

Main kyun bataaun??... ROFL 😆😆

Photographs I stole randomly from internet- Good ol' google images apna-  so NO idea which episodes this one is from.. 

I use an app called "Pixlromatic+" on iOS for filters, colors, lighting and size! 😳 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Nafs_Sweetheart

OMG tomorrows Jhalak is going to be awesome, I've just watched today, for me not so many wow moments today. Judges were correct with all their remarks today about all the contestants.

Mukti's dance off performance was fantastic, the other performance she did in the normal...the judges were right one lift was problematic but the rest of her dance was excellent.

But all the others today the judges were correct with what they said.

Looking forward to tomorrow because the precap, was just wow for all the performances. DD is doing Bahon ki Darmiyan fantastic routine as well, but all the others are also doing fantastic routines from today's precap I saw.

Did DD already perform today Nafs.  Or is she going to come tomorrow.
I will try watching it tonight.  It will be on in about four hours here.
Edited by Jugliji - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-chiknichameli07

Main kyun bataaun??... ROFL 😆😆

Photographs I stole randomly from internet- Good ol' google images apna-  so NO idea which episodes this one is from.. 

I use an app called "Pixlromatic+" on iOS for filters, colors, lighting and size! 😳 

link me to the original pic.  I may be able to place it if you give the original.😳
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Jugliji

I will try watching it tonight.  It will on in about four hours here.

It's Top 6 now, so the judges told them that they will be doing two dance routines each week, one on Saturday and the other is shown to us on Sunday, but they are taping the shows on one day so she has already recorded this mid week on one day they performed two dance routines each pair.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Jugliji

I will try watching it tonight.  It will be on in about four hours here.

You will enjoy, Lauren's performance, The kids and Mukti's dance off performance, I watched Mukti dance off performance not the other one but the dance off about 4 times already it was that good.😳 Dammit I should be enjoying DD's the best but never mind tomorrow her performance is going to be great just from the precap I feel she will shake off everything the judges said about her performance today and perform better in the next performance.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-likarsh

link me to the original pic.  I may be able to place it if you give the original.😳

Original picture from Google Images

Link: LMAO.. Its Merry's Post from our very own AT..

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's from when he was with Madhu in Kundra kitchen.😆

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Liks.. its from RK mansion- Meera track days...That hideous grey background confirms my doubts..
GREATTT.. I miss that shirt now... 😕
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

@Liks.. hahahahahaa... YEAHHH!!  How can I forget that KHICHDI?? TFS 😆😆😆