Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 35)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

Originally posted by Jugliji

[QUOTE=paljay]Now a days I watch Na bole TUM, at least they give hints in that one,

In MB, no hint at all why Sultan has become negative. Frustrating.

Paheli  bujhane ne tab Mazda aayega jab koi hint ho, otherwise not interesting at all.
[/QUOTE

Me too.  Rajla told me it was good. I did not see the first season but I got the breakdown from my sister.

The Vasu character is good.

Wow, coincidence, I did not see season 1 and my sister told me the story.

I like vasu too and now they are giving hints that vasu is Mohan.

I was told Mohan fell off the cliff.  So you are saying that this is Mohan who was found by this mean mother and does not obviously remember his past.

Then how did all in Mumbai are so scared of him in just a short while.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-Reddy

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Don't you know female leads in our shows aren't meant to feel any hurt, anger, pain, disappointment. The men can kick them around as they please and they are simply supposed to lay back and enjoy it. 

But jhootha hi sahi - I'm glad Madhu is punching Rishoo baba in the gut. Go Madhu!
@bold! Even more interestingly is the enjoyment of people in seeing that, and then proclaiming someone's evil deeds as some sort of mahaan work! I mean look at the show itself, Radha reminding MB that it was not too long ago, that she had begged RK to marry her- itself goes to prove, that RK can do what he wants (even if it means breaking a bottle of alcohol on MB's head) but at the end of the day, because he has proclaimed himself to be your husband, you ought to bow down to him and accept all his mistakes (regarding those mistakes to be his depiction of love)!
For me personally, what I find more disgusting, is that TRP audience, dont mind at all! and honestly its shocking, that girls believe emotional abuse or being manhandled is hot, if the guy is good looking!Confused disguting is too small of a term to describe that mindset! 

I definitely dislike what SS has become, but he is not the hero, but rather the villain now! hence morality is not expected of him, whilst RK was deemed to be the hero, and yet handcuffing his wife or nearly getting Shamsher killed are hailed to be marvelous thingsConfused

@red Yesh! Although she is faking it, am sure deep down she is enjoying it, if she truthfully felt broken at that wedding attar LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36practicecalmDolly-heartKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
[SIZE=4]since we.already hv a trp fall celebration thread which hasnt been.closed yet...let me mk a mourning thread too siting the actual reasons...trp fell from 2.42 to 2.15...thnx to a fan who posted way of.calculating trp f?m tvt in main trp thread as sultan said one more khairat ka night to rk bohot bhaari padega...woh indeed happend...the divorce track.started dragging frm last wk coz.of forced bail of rk dont wanna blame srk coz his presence was jus.for one epi. but cvs shwed enuf pda before n after that...sultans dhamkis also seemed reptitv last wk jus to dag the divorce...mb shud hv spilled th beans ryt aftr party night within the 24 hr ultimatum...but cvs prolonged it by again shwing mb asking for one night khairat so that more pda can.b shwn...kya hua...audience now doesnt even care divorce happens or.not...even this wk thurs.n fri epis were.fillers...pakau scns of radha.dipz n mb...i wont b surprised.if.trps fall even.further nxt wk...cvs made a dhamaka cumbk with shivdutt n sultans re entry but again lost th grip for anokha couples pda...i jus hope this separation dragfest is.over by next wk...coZ as mb said today...now the audience also feels.ghutan aka suffocation by th rkmansion scns...being a fan of the shw siince epi 1 n being an ex rkbala fan i hv to admit th spark is missing...cvs hv juiced them as much as poss...last time also trp.dippd all tym low in anokha honeymoon wk...this time.same thing happend...anokha couples pda isnt earning nos...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36flutterbyJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by paljay

[QUOTE=paljay]Now a days I watch Na bole TUM, at least they give hints in that one,

In MB, no hint at all why Sultan has become negative. Frustrating.

Paheli  bujhane ne tab Mazda aayega jab koi hint ho, otherwise not interesting at all.
[/QUOTE

Me too.  Rajla told me it was good. I did not see the first season but I got the breakdown from my sister.

The Vasu character is good.

Wow, coincidence, I did not see season 1 and my sister told me the story.

I like vasu too and now they are giving hints that vasu is Mohan.

I was told Mohan fell off the cliff.  So you are saying that this is Mohan who was found by this mean mother and does not obviously remember his past.

Then how did all in Mumbai are so scared of him in just a short while.

I am watching too! I started watching after seeing Vasu and Meghna's confrontationLOLLOL
He is definitely Mohan, because yesterday Meghna said, she is only Mohan's and will never even though he is dead even contemplate loving someone else!
And the only way to explain that instant attraction of Vasu towards her, is by making him Mohan!
Also Aai is behaving extremely weird, ever since she saw that pic of Meghna and Mohan! (and when she was looking at those pictures of her little boy who was Vasu- am sure she tried to replace her dead son by using Mohan!

PS Aai rules that place, hence by making Vasu ruthless (as per when Meghna first lay eyes on him) she has managed to create a ruckus of fear in the mind of all those people! (only logical explanation!LOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by Newveechafan

As expected, less activities in forum today just like yday. Hope the poor souls wont be disappointed tomorrow.

Oh the MF is not silent at all .

They all are on Dips case today. some are regretting liking her vampness and now hate her for helping Sultan which puts her in the same boat as Bhai.LOL

LOL I'm surprised it took this long for the character Dipali to be bashed, given that Seema Mishra must have become mortal enemy no.1 of the GPs by now.

LOL! Mishra would not have been bashed, had she not spoken ill of Ramu! She stood up to Ramu and hence now she and her character have to bear the hurdles!LOL The dushman dialogue today, bet VD got happy saying it to SeemaLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36flutterbyDolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

why so many newbies in MF? whats the deal?
LOLLOLObvious hai yaar! What they doing bashing SS?LOLLOLLOL

newveeDolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I am watching too! I started watching after seeing Vasu and Meghna's confrontationLOLLOL
He is definitely Mohan, because yesterday Meghna said, she is only Mohan's and will never even though he is dead even contemplate loving someone else!
And the only way to explain that instant attraction of Vasu towards her, is by making him Mohan!
Also Aai is behaving extremely weird, ever since she saw that pic of Meghna and Mohan! (and when she was looking at those pictures of her little boy who was Vasu- am sure she tried to replace her dead son by using Mohan!

PS Aai rules that place, hence by making Vasu ruthless (as per when Meghna first lay eyes on him) she has managed to create a ruckus of fear in the mind of all those people! (only logical explanation!LOL)

Thanks for the update. The characters are all interesting in that show. 
and I love the Mumbai speak the say. Gosh! I miss Mumbai !!

paljayflutterbyAnu-Reddy_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. The characters are all interesting in that show. 
and I love the Mumbai speak the say. Gosh! I miss Mumbai !!
You're Dolly right?Tongue (sorry, i am not such a regular here, that i need to ensure i remember everyone's nameLOL

Yesssh!I agree the characters are indeed interesting! and i love how the female lead despite being afraid always (well post revamped i have been watching) seem to stand up for what she believes! thats what I like to see!LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Go to top