Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 26)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Nai no Sultan.. Only DISHBALA--- Dipali + Rishabh + Madhubala... LOL Rishbala ki private moments were Hot today! Stalkers do u agree?

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hahaha! Did Seema and Mr Know it all, shoot the scene being in the same frame?LOLLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">[email protected]!!! hawww, saach? what was he doing? breaking a chair on her head kya?BlushingSleepy</font>
Yes and No.. They did shoot a scene with Rishabh and Deepali (no madhubala)... And no kursi breaking... Only RK yelling in MB's ears and poking his chest- "YAHAAAN DARDD DIYA HAI TUMNE..YAHAAAN"... Madhubala yapping bout her Sultan Ishq Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by npilla

Dead 

What happened? I can't believe so much hate for fictional character Dead  and attacking real people Dead

I commented on Abby's post yesterday apperciating her love for this show!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3701977

areee mujhe nahi pata! I commented based on what i had read on this thread itself!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

True... Avinesh nikkle toh sahi yaar! We all will return each Friday (TRP day) to pay our respect to the dying show... I will bring along some Ganga Jal and tulsi leaves as well.. SHRADHANJALI! Dead

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOLLOLSuggest something for me to bring aswell yaarOuchLOL
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">(waise, thursday (trp day)- will ensure i keep my schedule clear!)Big smile</font>
oh sorry.. Different time zones LOL U just show up in white smexy clothes and TRY NOT TO LAUGH.. Bass that's all... LOL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

npillaAnu-Reddy_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Yes and No.. They did shoot a scene with Rishabh and Deepali (no madhubala)... And no kursi breaking... Only RK yelling in MB's ears and poking his chest- "YAHAAAN DARDD DIYA HAI TUMNE..YAHAAAN"... Madhubala yapping bout her Sultan Ishq Day Dreaming
Hilarious! So for him *pain* means *pain* but what he had done to Devi jii at the mandap was not daar since Devi jii possess no heart nah! Talk about double standard dialogues in this disgusting, ohh sorry, sorry!, in this LOVELY show!Tongue

You go Madhubala! You tell him (who cares if you are being forced to utter those lines)LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

npillapaljayswati1975usJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

oh sorry.. Different time zones LOL U just show up in white smexy clothes and TRY NOT TO LAUGH.. Bass that's all... LOL ROFL
kyuuu? I want more participation in this!OuchLOL waise shub shub bholo, i will never laugh! this show is my jigar ke tudkaEmbarrassedLOLLOL

@bold! hahahahha! I see!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

ahem... * clearing throat*... u missed people's fav actor.. on this thread...  Evil Smile aka ramu baba.. Wink

@green...  that wud be ... again... Clown

You need to elaborate - you can't leave us hanging like this Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by npilla

Dead

What happened? I can't believe so much hate for fictional characterDead and attacking real peopleDead

I commented on Abby's post yesterday apperciating her love for this show!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3701977

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">areee mujhe nahi pata! I commented based on what i had read on this thread itself!LOL</font>
It was a post made by Censored to attack Abby.. A lot of Censored participated.. It went on for 6 pages before it was REPORTED and then painfully and very ruthlessly shredded! Now its in the dustbin- where it RIGHTFULLY belongs! LOL Thats why no one can see it.. UNLESS... Hehehehe   Wink *evil laughter*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

npillaswati1975uspaljayAnu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Swati, you sure? The one in the orangish maxi.  She's credited to be in the film. I think it's her.

Doh!!! My bad - I didn't realise you were talking about the girl that appeared for all of 5 seconds in the beginning of the video. Yep, that's definitely Rakhi Sawant. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top