Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 20)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thanks LikzEmbarrassed

CONGO guys!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by paljay

TRUE

it is best to avoid such posts, no use arguing, let them believe whatever?
Pal I love to indulge in meaningful & sensible discussion where 2 opposing parties agree to POLITELY disagree and listen to each other ke opinions SHAANTI se! Out there what nonsense debate takes place- one week Sultan is shown - TRPs raised - but they refuse to admit its due to him! Week 2: no sultan shown- TRPs drop- LETS BLAME SULTAN AGAIN?? WTH LOL Thats why I said- inn mahaan Censored se hee logic pooch lo.. Who cares what Censored believe... Censored believe in personal attacks, bashing and abusing as well! Why wud I give a Censored ?
Well said chiks. Just imagine the trps had risen instead of dipping. What would have been their argument?They would have said  its the fake couples honeymoon in fake switzerland that helped the trps to skyrocket. 
SS was hardly there last week! It was all about SRK reuniting Ramu aur Devi! But phir bhi lets blame SS! Hard to admit that that their own diabetic fav is dipping those ratings nah!Tongue Some of them, have themselves stated that they no long watch the show, as they cannot stand ramu aur devi, so instead of yapping, they need to open their tortoise eyes and see whose bringing what ratings on the table Geek

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmnewveeJAHHNAVIswati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by paljay

CV is dragging to much, those are interested in the story, not characters will obviously change channel, I was waiting for the reason of Sultans negativity, and they showing crazy family drama, who will watch the show? I stopped watching the show from last few days.
TRUE!! I have a feeling aaj kuch naya hoga LOL ROFL
rk met srk trp drop bcha bacha motercycle romance full rkbala how come ss is responsible, dragging so much i want individual day trp atleast clear the pic of these guys always sugary romance decreasing trp + mahabharat launch oldies surely will watch that show instead of romance, n colors all show trp drop this time BV n SSK 800 point 08 altesr less less, socho 1k bhi trp main help nahi kiya, story line is nit good no logic ppl want reason ss negative overnight, they r keeping suspence ppl r fratrating n leaving the show, TMKUC bhi less hus all trp went to JA n mahabharat

Edited by alovi_21 - 16 August 2013 at 9:17am

practicecalmJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

avita36 Groupbie
avita36
avita36

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
                        TO ALL AVI / SULTAN HATERS 
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE U?? ATTACKING A FAN FOR LOVING SULTAN ??  EVERYONE IS FREE TO EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS. IF U WANT TO BASH SULTAN!! AngryU CAN!! WE DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM!! BUT ATTACKING AVI'S FANS IS Censored EMBRASSING!! THIS SHOWS UR MATURITY LEVEL.
MB IS  NOT A REALITY SHOW & AL CHARACTERS ARE NOT REAL.GIVING LECTURES TO US ABT MORALITY & BASHING US THAT WE  SUPPORT SULTAN, KEEPCensored  OPINION WITH URSELF!!Angry
WE TOO DONT SUPPORT SULTAN'S PRESENT ACTIONS.
WE LOVE SULTAN BCOZ
  • WE LOVE AVINESH REKHI'S ACTING.
  • WE LOVE SULTAN BCOZ WE FOUND HIM BILLION TIMES MORE ENTERTAININGTHAN THE OTHER GUY. HATERS TOO EXCEPT THIS FACT THATS WHY THEY MAKE MILLIONS OF POSTS ABT HIM COMPARING TO OTHERS.
And who told that sultan is trp eaterAngry.  If it is TRUE then cvs wont DARE to keep him for 6 MONTHS!!!
U KNOW HATERS , WHAT'S UR PROBLEM JUST READ MY SIG. (IT IS SPECIALY FOR AVINESH HATERS).
If u want to report 'press it'& give the Censored reason why i m WRONG!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

npillaalovi_21JAHHNAVIswati1975usreena544paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Wait Abby was attacked? By beautiful saint fans? Saach?Shocked How is that possible? They are saints, they can do no wrong! Hawww!!!! Aur whats more funny is, if Abby was to retaliate then she will be the one who lacks the intelligence to differentiate and not those saints! Wah re wah! I hope actions were taken, if not then personally attacking that member and those who commented on that thread is a MUST!Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36swati1975usJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged

And once again Censored are shedding tears--this time me thinks its another one of those false rumors doing rounds on FB- that Sultan will marry Madhubala.. RK will go in sadmma (shock)- although his goatee is telling me a different story! LOL ROFL Anyways even though it looks like a good news- I still won't believe it- LOL Jab hoga tab hoga! Right now I m enjoying binn baadal ki BARSAAT on MF.. Evil Smile Tipp tip barsa RUMOR... rumor ne AAG lagaa di... LOL

Finally something good happening in the show TongueLOL That was long deserving, he needs to get REAL SADMA and come crashing down from the tip he is standing. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36alovi_21JAHHNAVIswati1975usKhatamKahani_innocent_

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avita36

<font color="#fff" size="4"><font color="#ff0000">                      </font><font color="#330066">TO ALL AVI / SULTAN HATERS</font></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE U?? ATTACKING A FAN FOR LOVING SULTAN ?? EVERYONE IS <font color="#0000cc"><font size="3">FREE</font> </font>TO EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS. IF U WANT TO BASH SULTAN!!Angry<font color="#ff0000">U CAN!! </font><font color="#ff0000">WE DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM</font>!! BUT ATTACKINGAVI'S FANS IS CensoredEMBRASSING!!THIS SHOWS UR MATURITY LEVEL.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">MB IS NOT A REALITY SHOW & AL CHARACTERS ARE NOT REAL.GIVING LECTURES TO US ABT MORALITY & BASHING US THAT WE SUPPORT SULTAN, <font color="#000000">KEEP</font></font><font color="#000000">Censored <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">OPINION WITH URSELF!!Angry</font></font>

<font color="#000000"></font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="4"><font color="#ff0000">WE TOO DONT SUPPORT SULTAN'S PRESENT ACTIONS. </font></font></font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">WE LOVE SULTAN BCOZ</font>

• <font color="#990066" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">WE LOVE AVINESH REKHI'S ACTING.</font>

• <font color="#990033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">WE LOVE SULTAN BCOZ WE FOUNDHIM <font color="#006600">BILLION </font><font color="#006600">TIMES MORE ENTERTAINING</font>THANTHEOTHER GUY. HATERS TOO EXCEPT THIS FACT THATS WHY THEY MAKE MILLIONS OF POSTS ABT HIM COMPARING TO OTHERS.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#0000cc" size="3">And who told that sultan is trp eaterAngry.If it is TRUE then cvs wont <font color="#ff0000">DARE </font>to keep him for 6 MONTHS!!!</font></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">U KNOW HATERS ,WHAT'S UR PROBLEM JUST READ MY SIG. (IT IS SPECIALY FOR <font color="#ff0000">AVINESH </font>HATERS).</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">If u want to report 'press it'& give the Censoredreason why i m WRONG!!</font>
TRPEater, oh really, his reentry got highest trp wo bhi sat ko while at trp always low, after that another week full sulbala very less inki trp machine but trp increase, now when motercycle romance n srk rk dance n full of rkbla trp drop SRK has also not helped much my be thodi bacha li nahi to HM week ki tarah 2 hoti, without logic romance n rk get out , how ss is TRP eater, while they forget all color shows trp got drop this week

Edited by alovi_21 - 16 August 2013 at 9:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36swati1975usJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
don't boil your blood guys..takea chill pill...delusional fangirling have no work apart from bashing sultan aka AR and his fans...oh let them live in thier own delusional world Tongue

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top