Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 15)

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I never watched but Rakhi Sawant doesn't get enough credit for being smart in her own way.LOL 

Only mistake, mistakes she's made--her horrible surgeries. Her and Koena Mitra...I know Koena admits to her mistake. Not sure about Rakhi.

I've seen a music video which had Rakhi before surgery, she was much better looking.

Koena...also another shame. See her in Road and Musafir item numbers.  :shakes head:

Rakhi is super smart - she could have been just another dancer in the background of an item song but she made her way up by sheer grit and savvy. Her surgeries are terrible - I'm sure Rakhi regrets them too - I remember on Swayamvar she wouldn't let any of the suitors see her without makeup. Every single time she'd be caked in 5 layers of foundation - it was so bizarre LOL

The transformation in Koena's face is nothing short of horrific. I've seen Koena  in her very early pre-surgery days - back when she was a model in Kolkata. She used to model for Bengali magazines - decent looking girl, nothing special but not terrible either. She got her first set of surgeries even before she came to Bombay. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Here are more

ROFL That is not Koena's before and after. That's Koena's after and yet more after. She used to have a nose with a large bridge and has narrowed it several times over the years. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Here is Rakhi Sawant at the beginning of this video

I can't the pop music video I'm sure I've seen from her very early days.LOL

Liks that girl is not Rakhi Sawant. Can't remember her name but she ain't Rakhi. LOL
swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

By the way, that first MV...in my post above. Is that Deepak Wadhva?

I know the other one is Muzzammil Ibrahim.

No idea. But that Muzammil video Embarrassed. It's funny, Muzammil has two major pop music videos - both starring Rakhi Sawant with him. LOL. Here's the other one. Awww - my Muzi looks so gawjus!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Speaking of Deepak Wadhwa, he used to act in a show called Kaali which aired briefly on Star Plus. One day with nothing better to do with my time, I checked out a couple of Kaali episodes, read the show synopsis and snooped around that forum. 

Deepak plays a character who murders his sister's boyfriend. So this man is quite explicitly the bad guy in the show and shown to be despicable in every way - threatening the murdered man's family, terrorising his sister etc. 

The most active thread on that forum was a thread dedicated to Deepak's hotness and those pankhis wrote long, long justifications about how he was just a poor misunderstood soul and how he would get his redemption in the show and so on!! Simply because the character was played by a conventionally good looking actor! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmKhatamKahani

practicecalm Senior Member
practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
ait ait aite 8 LOL Clap

The dialogue of the day for me was (to berate): Radha "Ittni himmat us ladki ki" when talking to Bittu

WTH, W*F, who the hell does she think she is? And what did she think? That Madhu is a doormat? or a door stopper.

Please creatives, let Madhubala realize what a disgusting mother-in-law she has/had

Radha grated on my nerves, her whole bhashan to Madhu, her whole talk near Bittu. It shows that she looks down upon Madhu, and she thinks her doodh-sey-dhula-hua suputtar is great and that Madhu bala is there only to serve him, irrespective of her self respect, honor, and happiness.

I wish this track of Sultan asking Madhu to get a divorce is about showing this duplicious nature of the Kundra second family and of Sultan restoring Madhu to her self worthy, self respecting, HONOR, LAAJ and MARYADA.

Creatives, please note these points if they are already not in your storyline, which I think they are already.

Thanks

Edited by practicecalm - 16 August 2013 at 12:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36npillaJAHHNAVIpaljayraaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
And once again Censored are shedding tears--this time me thinks its another one of those false rumors doing rounds on FB- that Sultan will marry Madhubala.. RK will go in sadmma (shock)- although his goatee is telling me a different story! LOL ROFL Anyways even though it looks like a good news- I still won't believe it- LOL Jab hoga tab hoga! Right now I m enjoying binn baadal ki BARSAAT on MF.. Evil Smile Tipp tip barsa RUMOR... rumor ne AAG lagaa di... LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36npillapracticecalmswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-KhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

And once again Censored are shedding tears--this time me thinks its another one of those false rumors doing rounds on FB- that Sultan will marry Madhubala.. RK will go in sadmma (shock)- although his goatee is telling me a different story! LOL ROFL Anyways even though it looks like a good news- I still won't believe it- LOL Jab hoga tab hoga! Right now I m enjoying binn baadal ki BARSAAT on MF.. Evil Smile Tipp tip barsa RUMOR... rumor ne AAG lagaa di... LOL

it's fake news, the goatee also told me what is coming, said as much on the main forum but as usual they came to argue with me first then another didn't even understand the plain english I said...D'ohor that person just was spoiling for a fight (pick a fight with me) I had to tell her where are your breaks it's independence day chill.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36npillaswati1975usJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top