Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 139)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
"Gulaam hoon main sabbki? Nahi Maa.. Beta aapka wahaan pe hai.. Main naa hee aapki beti hoon aur na hee apka betaa! Rishta tha par ab koi rishta nai hai.. " LOL Precap: RK walks in with THAT girl.. Ermmm.. she does NOT look a kid and definitely its NOT his cousin!   LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72reena544Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by Newveechafan

Omg. Kya picture banwaya madhune sultan ki. Sooo droolworthy. Which husband wont burn out of jealousy?
true.. And I had thought koi chotti si picture hogi wich she'll keep under her pillow! That's a BIG frame! Burn RK BURRRNNN! LOL Madhu knows he looks YUMM in black shirt! LOL


waaattt guys?? picturewa of my hootttiiieee in black.Day Dreaming. caps pileej..
Reena it WAS hot.. But RK broke the frame Cry LOL LOL [He must be Thinking why can't I look so hot in black] LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72reena544Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Joined: 18 February 2009
Posts: 13055

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by reena544

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by Newveechafan

Omg. Kya picture banwaya madhune sultan ki. Sooo droolworthy. Which husband wont burn out of jealousy?
true.. And I had thought koi chotti si picture hogi wich she'll keep under her pillow! That's a BIG frame! Burn RK BURRRNNN! LOL Madhu knows he looks YUMM in black shirt! LOL


waaattt guys?? picturewa of my hootttiiieee in black.Day Dreaming. caps pileej..
Reena it WAS hot.. But RK broke the frame Cry LOL LOL [He must be Thinking why can't I look so hot in black] LOL

Dolly is so right he is JR...Jealous wala R LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72JAHHNAVIKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Mixed thoughts about today's episode, just checking with you guys this, did Madhu say out loud or as a self thought when bringing Sultan's picture she will never be Sultans ever and he will never be happy that's a curse???

Because if she is thinking that then she's planning to kill herself as soon as she gets to Sultan's after the divorce goes through (that's Madhu's plan) doesn't mean it will happen, or that a divorce will happen even. Or was it something she said aloud? If she said it aloud then it means because RK killed Sultan she's telling him that she won't be Sultan's ever because he is no more and the curse is actually for RK? What was it exactly? I've only read the written update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Anu-Reddy

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Joined: 08 September 2011
Posts: 4618

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I think she was cursing Sultan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Someone pls spare me from this Bittuji and his talks about the anokha pyar.

I know the matchmaking of Bittuji and Radhaji Dead, throwing water of the flames.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Mixed thoughts about today's episode, just checking with you guys this, did Madhu say out loud or as a self thought when bringing Sultan's picture she will never be Sultans ever and he will never be happy that's a curse???

Because if she is thinking that then she's planning to kill herself as soon as she gets to Sultan's after the divorce goes through (that's Madhu's plan) doesn't mean it will happen, or that a divorce will happen even. Or was it something she said aloud? If she said it aloud then it means because RK killed Sultan she's telling him that she won't be Sultan's ever because he is no more and the curse is actually for RK? What was it exactly? I've only read the written update.

As soon as she took out the frame... That's when she "cursed" Sultan in her thoughts- you'll NEVER be happy Sultan! Even when I am not RK's, I'll Never be yours!... So yeah she can't say it out loud coz RK was in the same room watching her..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Newveechafan

Someone pls spare me from this Bittuji and his talks about the anokha pyar.


I know the matchmaking of Bittuji and RadhajiDead, throwing water of the flames.
Skipped Scene! No comments LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#7 *IO* NOTE:Pg46

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KhatamKahani   Replies: 1204   Views: 44039

KhatamKahani 1204 44039 18 August 2013 at 5:40am by -Lehar-
Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#6 *IO*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: rajla   Replies: 1196   Views: 39196

rajla 1196 39196 10 August 2013 at 10:08pm by practicecalm
Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#5 *IO*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: KhatamKahani   Replies: 1198   Views: 33500

KhatamKahani 1198 33500 06 August 2013 at 8:37am by paljay
~The Sexy Bunch 16~ Onli sexy people allowed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: TerrificTina09   Replies: 1193   Views: 34235

TerrificTina09 1193 34235 23 November 2009 at 6:18pm by Make-It-Pop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index