Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 131)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Originally posted by paljay

Congrats Dolly.Hug

Thank you Pallavi.

And thank you to one and all for your Congratulations.Hug
Yooo congo new Dazzler jiiiEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyDolly-heart

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by swati1975us

Wow. Jee Le Zara is beautifully shot-- the outdoor shots. But the question is how long they keep it up after the first week.

Liks - I need to start watching on a regular basis and then we'll discuss. 

As for the show, I'm just content watching the gorgeous screen caps of our man - even that scar on his face is so hawt Embarrassed

Today's the second episode, Swats.LOLLOLLOL  What do you mean regular basis?  I'm sticking through till I am no longer interested.  That will depend on how the show is once they're live shooting in Bombay.

I wish the format were different for this show, because it eventually comes down to the same lack of good production and tight execution and all--daily shows...shot within a few days of airing.
I am watching Jee Le Zaara, but the first encounter between the two leads lacked in terms of acting man! but the outdoor shoots, etc are indeed beautiful and the two oldies of the house are hilarious! I am loving itLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72swati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

If a man touches a woman thats molestation, if the same woman touches the same man , shouldnt that also be termed the same? I am sure it wouldve been termed the same had she not married the god of that show LOL. Like ppl purify themselves by chidkoying holy water, she is purified after he applied sindoor on that fateful shaadi wala din and now she is a holy soul...she can never be wrong and molesting a man? HAILAAA ShockedLOL Tongue
LOLLOL You crack me up!LOLLOL Nahiii, yaar right now she is supporting the GOD of the show nah! so she can do no wrong, the day that purified water is tainted by lets say, her turning a blind eye to Sultan's misdeeds like she did with the GOD of the show, then consider that day to be, the day where everything she does will consider to be nothing but wrong!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72practicecalmswati1975uspaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Koi...Hai???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72Anu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I just read the WU...Madhu ko aur kitna neeche girayenge yaar???? Pathetic.. Aurat ke naam pe dhabba ha... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72paljayswati1975usAnu-Reddy_innocent_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I heard that some ministry thing was tweeted about this track! Ermm I would like to ask this ministry person, if they would be happy if the daughter of their family was treated the way Madhubala was treated by her so called Husband if being tied to a bed, or being asked to jump off building, or threatening to cut wrists, were all suitable for the type of viewers who watch their show! I guess for them those are healthy but what is now being shown is unhealthy? (despite those who tweeted screaming its fiction when RK was abusing madhubala! not forgetting when he nearly broke a bottle of alcohol on her headShocked

What happened? Something with IBF?  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Anu-Reddy_innocent_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I am watching Jee Le Zaara, but the first encounter between the two leads lacked in terms of acting man! but the outdoor shoots, etc are indeed beautiful and the two oldies of the house are hilarious! I am loving itLOLLOL

I agree the first encounter wasn't much to remember.  SG was not bad--not great, but not bad, Ruslaan, though, was lacking.

And yeah, what's keeping me watching are the other stuff.  Once they decline in quality, I think I will be done with the show.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72swati1975usAnu-Reddy_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged

What happened? Something with IBF?  

Whats IBF now?Stern SmileLOL

I came across a couple of tweets, which I found beyond hilarious! Talking about sacrament of marriage and how what Sultan is doing is an abuse of cinema(if you catch my drift)LOLLOL

@Jee Le Zara, LOL! I am like you, once it starts to decrease in quality its always a BYE from my end! only reason I tried to stick with MB was because of DD! But alas, even she cannot make me watch this bs of a show!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72swati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top