Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 116)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

I was just thinking, Dipali comes off to be a much better person than Madhu. Granted she's totally shameless, but unlike Madhu, atleast she doesn't hide behind a facade of being a pious and down-to-earth girl with an innocent little soul. Madhu is a total hypocrite in that department. She lies about who she really is even to herself. She perceives herself as someone who puts her family and self respect above everything else, but contradicts her words through her actions. Never have I seen her actually standing up to RK for herself or for her rights. And even when she decides on acting something like this out, she bows down infront of her so called love for him. Dipali may be bitchy, but she's straight in the head about her thoughts and needs and doesn't jump from one decision to another for her convenience. She knows what she wants and that's clear for everybody to see. If there is any female character at all in this show who is even slightly close to being strong and independent, it's Dipali.

Hi Fia.  You are so correct. Dips does not hide the fact she wants R.K whether it is right or wrong. She is smart with her puppy hubby and knows how to keep him under her spell while she openly pursues what she wants and tries to get it and the rest of the world can go to hell.
One has to give her Kudos for that kind of mind set. Even if it is completely selfish.
MB has no spine and truly a woman who is and loves to be manipulated by men without her showing any strength. This I will sacrifice myself for love is old and boring.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36mozart66paljayAnu-Reddyfia21KhatamKahani-Nafisa-

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Originally posted by fia21

I was just thinking, Dipali comes off to be a much better person than Madhu. Granted she's totally shameless, but unlike Madhu, atleast she doesn't hide behind a facade of being a pious and down-to-earth girl with an innocent little soul. Madhu is a total hypocrite in that department. She lies about who she really is even to herself. She perceives herself as someone who puts her family and self respect above everything else, but contradicts her words through her actions. Never have I seen her actually standing up to RK for herself or for her rights. And even when she decides on acting something like this out, she bows down infront of her so called love for him. Dipali may be bitchy, but she's straight in the head about her thoughts and needs and doesn't jump from one decision to another for her convenience. She knows what she wants and that's clear for everybody to see. If there is any female character at all in this show who is even slightly close to being strong and independent, it's Dipali.

Hi Fia.  You are so correct. Dips does not hide the fact she wants R.K whether it is right or wrong. She is smart with her puppy hubby and knows how to keep him under her spell while she openly pursues what she wants and tries to get it and the rest of the world can go to hell.
One has to give her Kudos for that kind of mind set. Even if it is completely selfish.
MB has no spine and truly a woman who is and loves to be manipulated by men without her showing any strength. This I will sacrifice myself for love is old and boring.

Hey Dolly. Agreed. This theory of sacrificing yourself in the name of love is not only old and boring, but extremely over rated too. People watch fiction shows but enjoy a glimpse of realistic portrayals in it rather then some far fetched and rotten theories. They want to see something they can connect to. And this show might be the only one where no audience can connect to it anymore!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
So they did scrap that scene of Sultan hurting Madhu apologising and her deciding she would be firmly on RK's side after all. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDon.

Reading the WU
Just read this ' He telsl Madhu she will have to remove RK from her life in 15days.. if she plays any tricks or try to expose Sultan then.. ! He says.. he will keep watch on her and everyone associated with her.. her mom.. sis.. all ..! He says 15days and leaves..!' << for gods sake now sultan is threatening to use padmini n trishna :@ the cvs have ruined his character so badly I can't deal with this shit show

I love the scene due to sulbala chemistry, 2 thing I noticed they still playing  deva deva tune on him while IF chilao on deva deva tune n  Madhu is his weakness , when she told she will kill herself so he stopped n gave in MAdhu can take advantage of it may be she will take as uska mind SS ke samne to chalta hai bus RK ke samne hi love puppy bani rahti hai, he is showing so desperate for Madhu but I still felt he is not desperate for her then why showing it, he is scaring Madhu every he knows Madhu is sensitive for everyone, jo insaan madhu ko itna janta hai wo ye nahi janega madhu uski kabhi nahi hogi. this is foolishness.

avita36paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
In my opinion, both rk and sultan deserve better girls.

avita36Anu-ReddyDolly-heart

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I KNEW it. The neck slant, smirk comes from his watching Vampire Diaries.LOL ROFL

after the beard disappeared,he reminded me of some one I had seen as a vampire..GOD,he has never outgrown that character.

avita36Anu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

So they did scrap that scene of Sultan hurting Madhu apologising and her deciding she would be firmly on RK's side after all. Wink

Or maybe such a scene never existed in the script and it was just another rumor as usual WinkLOL

npillaAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

In my opinion, both rk and sultan deserve better girls.

Indeed, they do!

But with RK, I'm not too sure. I think he deserves to be alone. He is happier when he is alone. That is quite clear now!

avita36Dolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top