Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

practicecalm thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
August 2012, Madhubala's TRP was 1.7 and even the rival site printed an article "Madhubala's TRP Woes" that with two of the hearthrobs the ship has sunk. So what are the GPs blaming Sultan for the loss of TRPs, someone should do a TRP post from Day one of this show to date to show these GPs the mirror.

They were able to revive those TRPs with the hate/unwedding drama; but then with the real marriage they sunk low again.

So an about turn; 360 degrees circle; this August too the TRPs will hit below 2.0 if they continue this dumb recycling nonsense of Madhu the pativrata trying to save her non-existent marriage from Yamraj Sultan like Savitri, BTW, that show was a major flop.

What is with the Anokha Pyaar, husband breaks the mangalsutra and u wear it as a bracelet?! Shame on you Madhu, that you lack self respect and laaz and izzat and self worth to walk out of a marriage that has no RESPECT. You never got the respect you deserve either from your husband or your constipated MIL or your co-sister Dipali.

Don't you have any dignity and decency left in your soul? Why are you degrading yourself?

THIS IS NOT ABOUT SULTAN!

This is about you not having an iota of DIGNITY from Day ONE since the unwedding track. ALL TALK and NO ACTION from your side.

Is this what ADARSH you give to WOMEN? You are not even educated properly; you have no degree...leave that aside in this day and age of GIRL EDUCATION and Malala Yousafzai, at least what about the saving grace of keeping yourself occupied in other work besides just crying cartloads of copious tears.

You have no career save for serving and being a SLAVE to the PASSIONS and INSULTS of your so called PATI MAHADEV and serving the wishes of your blinded-for-love-of-son Mother-in-law who wants you to wash her son's feet and drink it for panchamrut.

Where is that firebrand Madhubala Shamsher Mallick who stood for truth and right? Why did you kill that honest woman of integrity? Why did you throw to the dogs the one who stood for her self respect?

In the name of LOVE, one does not fall prey to any manipulation but rises above all manipulations and ego to be on the path of righteousness.

In the name of LOVE, one does not sacrifice and maim or murder INDIVIDUALITY but showcases and harmonizes it in unity.

In the name of LOVE, one does not become a doormat; but stands up for what is right and just.

"Love and being loving is not simply affections and good feelings. Loving others is standing in your truth even when it pisses others off. Being loving is telling someone when their actions are destructive to others or themselves, being loving is not for the weak. Love stands its ground." ~Duane Townsend

Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
love him in the best in this:

avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
u are right practice calm...Yes and no smileys
DON'T EXPECT THAT ANY CHARACTER WILL CHANGE..

RK WILL 'ALWAYS' REMAIN LIKE THIS-
  •  THE RIGHT KAMEENA ,
  • ARROGANT 
  • I, ME & MYSELF 
  • EVIL        
  • PSYCHIC 
  • ALCOHOLIC Alcohol graphics
AND OUR DEAR MADHU WILL LIKE THESE FOREVER...
          CRYING                                                                
Edited by avita36 - 10 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Practicecalm! Madhu has no self respect for her own-self, so nothing new there!!! From what has been depicted in Madhubala as a character, is the lack of self belief that in life when your husband abuses you, you do not beg him to take you back, but rather you fight back! As did Padmini, although it took her various years, but she got there at the end! Madhu taking off Padmini's mangalsutra and wiping her sindoor, all seem like a joke now, when she herself cannot stand up for her own self respect! Be it with RK or Sultan! She has just been made a pawn in their hands!! BASICALLY, Madhu believes she cannot find someone who will truly love her and hence she accepts her husband's torment and abuse as his love for her!

ALso, the only reason RK is being shown this way, is because a new award show is coming up nah! so need to show him doing something productive to get awards, as even they know he sucks at anything else!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (PS GUYS, BE SURE NOT TO VOTE)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by _innocent_ - 10 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
I heard that some ministry thing was tweeted about this track! Ermm I would like to ask this ministry person, if they would be happy if the daughter of their family was treated the way Madhubala was treated by her so called Husband if being tied to a bed, or being asked to jump off building, or threatening to cut wrists, were all suitable for the type of viewers who watch their show! I guess for them those are healthy but what is now being shown is unhealthy? (despite those who tweeted screaming its fiction when RK was abusing madhubala! not forgetting when he nearly broke a bottle of alcohol on her head😲
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Thank you Pallavi.

And thank you to one and all for your Congratulations.πŸ€—

Yooo congo new Dazzler jiiiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Today's the second episode, Swats.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  What do you mean regular basis?  I'm sticking through till I am no longer interested.  That will depend on how the show is once they're live shooting in Bombay.

I wish the format were different for this show, because it eventually comes down to the same lack of good production and tight execution and all--daily shows...shot within a few days of airing.

I am watching Jee Le Zaara, but the first encounter between the two leads lacked in terms of acting man! but the outdoor shoots, etc are indeed beautiful and the two oldies of the house are hilarious! I am loving itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

If a man touches a woman thats molestation, if the same woman touches the same man , shouldnt that also be termed the same? I am sure it wouldve been termed the same had she not married the god of that show πŸ˜†. Like ppl purify themselves by chidkoying holy water, she is purified after he applied sindoor on that fateful shaadi wala din and now she is a holy soul...she can never be wrong and molesting a man? HAILAAA πŸ˜²πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You crack me up!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nahiii, yaar right now she is supporting the GOD of the show nah! so she can do no wrong, the day that purified water is tainted by lets say, her turning a blind eye to Sultan's misdeeds like she did with the GOD of the show, then consider that day to be, the day where everything she does will consider to be nothing but wrong!😳😳😳
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I just read the WU...Madhu ko aur kitna neeche girayenge yaar???? Pathetic.. Aurat ke naam pe dhabba ha... 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

I heard that some ministry thing was tweeted about this track! Ermm I would like to ask this ministry person, if they would be happy if the daughter of their family was treated the way Madhubala was treated by her so called Husband if being tied to a bed, or being asked to jump off building, or threatening to cut wrists, were all suitable for the type of viewers who watch their show! I guess for them those are healthy but what is now being shown is unhealthy? (despite those who tweeted screaming its fiction when RK was abusing madhubala! not forgetting when he nearly broke a bottle of alcohol on her head😲

What happened? Something with IBF?