newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think she was cursing Sultan.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Someone pls spare me from this Bittuji and his talks about the anokha pyar.

I know the matchmaking of Bittuji and Radhaji πŸ€’, throwing water of the flames.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Mixed thoughts about today's episode, just checking with you guys this, did Madhu say out loud or as a self thought when bringing Sultan's picture she will never be Sultans ever and he will never be happy that's a curse???

Because if she is thinking that then she's planning to kill herself as soon as she gets to Sultan's after the divorce goes through (that's Madhu's plan) doesn't mean it will happen, or that a divorce will happen even. Or was it something she said aloud? If she said it aloud then it means because RK killed Sultan she's telling him that she won't be Sultan's ever because he is no more and the curse is actually for RK? What was it exactly? I've only read the written update.

As soon as she took out the frame... That's when she "cursed" Sultan in her thoughts- you'll NEVER be happy Sultan! Even when I am not RK's, I'll Never be yours!... So yeah she can't say it out loud coz RK was in the same room watching her..
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

I know the matchmaking of Bittuji and Radhaji🀒, throwing water of the flames.

Skipped Scene! No comments πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

true.. And I had thought koi chotti si picture hogi wich she'll keep under her pillow! That's a BIG frame! Burn RK BURRRNNN! πŸ˜† Madhu knows he looks YUMM in black shirt! πŸ˜†

i want caps of that scene, or atleast a pic of itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Reena, u wont take ur eyes off. Trust me.

hai poornima. i must have a fan in my hand before seeing that pic.πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Best part of today was the dinner table nautanki, with RK fuming his wife is not serving him and Madhu saying she is not a Gulam or slave and they should lay off her and stop bothering her, she is nobody's daughter the relationship is at an end and RK is forcing her by tying her to him and that house ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That was the best part for me, the photo would have been good also but that self thought and curse spoilt it a little, but actually bringing the photo was still good because RK is burning with jealousy when she tells him he can't stop the memories of Sultan for her and the photo has to stay otherwise she might as well go to the guest room. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Guys which picture of Sultan is it???
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nafs, even if it was a curse, it will not work, since Padmini's curse did not work! and she literally ended up back at RK's feet!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

i want caps of that scene, or atleast a pic of itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

are u sure u don't wanna see Rishbala and their eyelocks too ??   πŸ˜† Baad mein nahi mileinge! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†