Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: swati1975us

Liks - I need to start watching on a regular basis and then we'll discuss. 

As for the show, I'm just content watching the gorgeous screen caps of our man - even that scar on his face is so hawt 😳. 

Today's the second episode, Swats.😆😆😆  What do you mean regular basis?  I'm sticking through till I am no longer interested.  That will depend on how the show is once they're live shooting in Bombay.

I wish the format were different for this show, because it eventually comes down to the same lack of good production and tight execution and all--daily shows...shot within a few days of airing.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

What's this tug of war with mangalsutra business? Mrs. Golddigger seems inordinately attached to that mangalsutra. Do you think the password to all of RK's secret tax evasion accounts are engraved in that chain? 😆

Good one Swati.😆

Actually the Gold digger needs to DIG deep for some common sense to emerge and wake her up from this dumb stupor.😆
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

OMG Reena - we wrote almost the exact same song!! 😆

wow wow swati same thinking at a same time. this man is killing us. but there is a little problem in my lyrics. u wrote it very well. 👏

@chiks
have some clemency on us plz.😆
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

Today's the second episode, Swats.😆😆😆  What do you mean regular basis?  I'm sticking through till I am no longer interested.  That will depend on how the show is once they're live shooting in Bombay.

I wish the format were different for this show, because it eventually comes down to the same lack of good production and tight execution and all--daily shows...shot within a few days of airing.

Yeah - it was odd that they premiered a show on Thursday! 😆 - that's good enough - I don't plan to stick around when it starts flagging but I want to watch while there's some substance in the show. 

The problem with tight execution is that no one wants to take the risk of shooting an episode bank and then realising that the story line doesn't work with the audiences. They all want real time feedback to be able to tweak things around. 

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Good one Swati.😆

Actually the Gold digger needs to DIG deep for some common sense to emerge and wake her up from this dumb stupor.😆

She's a lost cause as far as I'm concerned. I've realised that I would have absolutely loved the show if it was actually about a smart and crafty golddigger who takes a pompous wank like RK for a ride. Basically if Dipali's character had been the lead. 

Instead we see this passive-aggressive woman who's motives for clinging on to RK are really not much different than Dipali - but she wants to dress it in anokha pyar and sati savitri garb. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chkni - that pic in your post - *thud*!!! *hyperventilates*!! Is that from today's episode??? You have no mercy for me - you'd force me to sit through 20 minutes of torture just to get a peek at that gorgeous face??? 

Tere chehre se nazar nahin hatati nazare hum kya dekhein!!! 

That pic is from Saturday's episode Swati.. after he called Deepali..

I KNOWWW.. THAT SMILE IS JUST... 😳
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

She's a lost cause as far as I'm concerned. I've realised that I would have absolutely loved the show if it was actually about a smart and crafty golddigger who takes a pompous wank like RK for a ride. Basically if Dipali's character had been the lead. 

Instead we see this passive-aggressive woman who's motives for clinging on to RK are really not much different than Dipali - but she wants to dress it in anokha pyar and sati savitri garb. 

You are right Swati.  She is beyond saving.  
I too saw the show Jee le Zara .  I like it so far . The characters are good. Hope they don't ruin it. Will try to keep up with it for a while and see.
I won't feel the withdrawals from this show too much.😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I've to make sure my hand rests on his bicep even though I m supposed to be fighting and resisting him.. 😆

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chkni - that pic in your post - *thud*!!! *hyperventilates*!! Is that from today's episode??? You have no mercy for me - you'd force me to sit through 20 minutes of torture just to get a peek at that gorgeous face??? 

Tere chehre se nazar nahin hatati nazare hum kya dekhein!!! 

No Swati the picture is from the episode a couple of days ago, soon after the conversation with Dipali on the phone, when Dip's told him that Madhu said she loved him (Sultan) he was happy. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

I've to make sure my hand rests on his bicep even though I m supposed to be fighting and resisting him.. 😆

🤣 This show is crazy and nuts.🤣