Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mocking_bird

after the beard disappeared,he reminded me of some one I had seen as a vampire..GOD,he has never outgrown that character.

True Suks. Now he is hell bent on Sucking the life out of us fans !!😆

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

In my opinion, both rk and sultan deserve better girls.

You are right.
R.K. needs nobody as long as he has his liquor cabinet full.😆

And Sultan needs to get over this insipid woman and move on to greener pastures.
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Hey Dolly. Agreed. This theory of sacrificing yourself in the name of love is not only old and boring, but extremely over rated too. People watch fiction shows but enjoy a glimpse of realistic portrayals in it rather then some far fetched and rotten theories. They want to see something they can connect to. And this show might be the only one where no audience can connect to it anymore!

This show is losing its original pull by keeping the focus on just two Morons of the show.
It has no lasting charm left and has no diverse and interesting story to keep you glued as to what will happen next .
This dumb idea of R.K going to his natural nature and her still looking at him like ..I am doing all this for your life while not seeing the Jerk she married is hell bent on torturing her to please his big fat ego again.
Why she never remembers the things he did is beyond me.
It is seriously time to get away from the torture they are putting us fans through.

This show worked only because of it's ensemble cast. The supporting actors had their own parallel stories going on which were very interesting and that's what even got this show a proper audience in the first place. But all those actors and character have vanished now and there is nothing more than RK's boring family left to watch.
Madhu will never learn her lesson, neither will she ever grow a spine. She proved it today with the way she was shedding tears when RK breaks off her mangalsutra so ruthlessly and instead of giving it back to him equally for being a total jerk, she chose to weep instead.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: mocking_bird

Uncanny similarities!!!

Too good and too funny !!

It has been shown that this species has more brains than some humans in this show😆
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😆😆😆
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Hey Dolly. Agreed. This theory of sacrificing yourself in the name of love is not only old and boring, but extremely over rated too. People watch fiction shows but enjoy a glimpse of realistic portrayals in it rather then some far fetched and rotten theories. They want to see something they can connect to. And this show might be the only one where no audience can connect to it anymore!

This show is losing its original pull by keeping the focus on just two Morons of the show.
It has no lasting charm left and has no diverse and interesting story to keep you glued as to what will happen next .
This dumb idea of R.K going to his natural nature and her still looking at him like ..I am doing all this for your life while not seeing the Jerk she married is hell bent on torturing her to please his big fat ego again.
Why she never remembers the things he did is beyond me.
It is seriously time to get away from the torture they are putting us fans through.

after watching today's episode i can conclude that we have come back to where we had started. The story is moving in circles..by the way,"The Mahabharat" telecast time is 8:30 and looking at the promo,it looks to be in a much grander way than the previous one.
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
rk does not care if he hurts someone, his only goal is to WIN. what can u expect from a person who took 4 pheras for 4 slaps. madhu saying to him that she loves sultan actually hurted his EGO. one thing i liked abt sultan that he is only forcing madhu to divorce her, he can easily kidnap her but he is just threatening her that he will kill rk. when deepali told that madhu loves u.. he was very calm & the way he spoke to madhu today,it seems me that sultan's junoon is not to have madhu but to destroy rk's ego. sultan knew this very well that  RK has a zidd to win & he can go to any extent to win even he can lose/hurt madhu to win. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail

This show worked only because of it's ensemble cast. The supporting actors had their own parallel stories going on which were very interesting and that's what even got this show a proper audience in the first place. But all those actors and character have vanished now and there is nothing more than RK's boring family left to watch.
Madhu will never learn her lesson, neither will she ever grow a spine. She proved it today with the way she was shedding tears when RK breaks off her mangalsutra so ruthlessly and instead of giving it back to him equally for being a total jerk, she chose to weep instead.

True Fia.  They are all on another planet.

Right now I would be happy to see the story of Manish and Patil  over these two and Radha.😆
MB has absolutely no character left and I think she will never be anything but a doormat from now on.
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

In my opinion, both rk and sultan deserve better girls.

but RK to kisi ko bhi deserve nahi kart ahe is same jerk guys
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fia21

@Bold : I expected that. I dont think our dream of seeing a strong and independent M will ever come true. Thats just was a fantasy that many of us were shown to be true and then they pulled the rug off our feet slowly...and here we are witnessing a dumb woman who has no control over her emotions for a crappy husband, instead she goes on with her two natured tongue talking something and doing something else... The decline in her nature started off when she decided to forgive R and BEGGED him to take her back. There is no looking back for her now👎🏼.  She indeed is fit for R's hell... and he is a big dabba in the name of a MAN.