Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Hi Fia.  You are so correct. Dips does not hide the fact she wants R.K whether it is right or wrong. She is smart with her puppy hubby and knows how to keep him under her spell while she openly pursues what she wants and tries to get it and the rest of the world can go to hell.
One has to give her Kudos for that kind of mind set. Even if it is completely selfish.
MB has no spine and truly a woman who is and loves to be manipulated by men without her showing any strength. This I will sacrifice myself for love is old and boring.

Hey Dolly. Agreed. This theory of sacrificing yourself in the name of love is not only old and boring, but extremely over rated too. People watch fiction shows but enjoy a glimpse of realistic portrayals in it rather then some far fetched and rotten theories. They want to see something they can connect to. And this show might be the only one where no audience can connect to it anymore!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So they did scrap that scene of Sultan hurting Madhu apologising and her deciding she would be firmly on RK's side after all. ðŸ˜‰
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDon.

Reading the WU
Just read this ' He telsl Madhu she will have to remove RK from her life in 15days.. if she plays any tricks or try to expose Sultan then.. ! He says.. he will keep watch on her and everyone associated with her.. her mom.. sis.. all ..! He says 15days and leaves..!' << for gods sake now sultan is threatening to use padmini n trishna :@ the cvs have ruined his character so badly I can't deal with this shit show

I love the scene due to sulbala chemistry, 2 thing I noticed they still playing  deva deva tune on him while IF chilao on deva deva tune n  Madhu is his weakness , when she told she will kill herself so he stopped n gave in MAdhu can take advantage of it may be she will take as uska mind SS ke samne to chalta hai bus RK ke samne hi love puppy bani rahti hai, he is showing so desperate for Madhu but I still felt he is not desperate for her then why showing it, he is scaring Madhu every he knows Madhu is sensitive for everyone, jo insaan madhu ko itna janta hai wo ye nahi janega madhu uski kabhi nahi hogi. this is foolishness.
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In my opinion, both rk and sultan deserve better girls.
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

I KNEW it. The neck slant, smirk comes from his watching Vampire Diaries.😆 ðŸ¤£

after the beard disappeared,he reminded me of some one I had seen as a vampire..GOD,he has never outgrown that character.
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

So they did scrap that scene of Sultan hurting Madhu apologising and her deciding she would be firmly on RK's side after all. ðŸ˜‰

Or maybe such a scene never existed in the script and it was just another rumor as usual 😉😆
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

In my opinion, both rk and sultan deserve better girls.

Indeed, they do!

But with RK, I'm not too sure. I think he deserves to be alone. He is happier when he is alone. That is quite clear now!
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Uncanny similarities!!!

fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mocking_bird

Uncanny similarities!!!

@theironist12&nbsp;
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Dolly. Agreed. This theory of sacrificing yourself in the name of love is not only old and boring, but extremely over rated too. People watch fiction shows but enjoy a glimpse of realistic portrayals in it rather then some far fetched and rotten theories. They want to see something they can connect to. And this show might be the only one where no audience can connect to it anymore!

This show is losing its original pull by keeping the focus on just two Morons of the show.
It has no lasting charm left and has no diverse and interesting story to keep you glued as to what will happen next .
This dumb idea of R.K going to his natural nature and her still looking at him like ..I am doing all this for your life while not seeing the Jerk she married is hell bent on torturing her to please his big fat ego again.
Why she never remembers the things he did is beyond me.
It is seriously time to get away from the torture they are putting us fans through.