Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: fia21

As long as VD is in this show, there will be NO Heroine track. Neither he, nor the Channel will be able to breath if someone else gets more importance in the show other than him. And I don't understand why they are even bothering with JDJ being an excuse. DD is hardly giving any of her time to JDJ, hence, all the low scores since 2 weeks. She is there in every single episode of MEIEJ from the starting till the ending. The Grand Finale is nearing and the Channel and PH should have the brains and heart to give her the well deserved break from the show and let her prepare for the last few weeks of JDJ. They can't bank in on her fans votes every time. She needs to perform well too and get good scores to survive in this competition. If they really wanted to start a new track, then waiting for JDJ to end wouldn't matter. They might as well do it now because she is still contributing most of her time to MEIEJ rather than JDJ. The girl is under so much pressure honestly. And it shows with the way she's already losing so much weight too. She seems weak now. And what does she get in return for working so hard? Nothing. Instead, VD is the one going around on a Holiday every other month and then claims to be the "most hardworking" actor on the sets. Good joke!

that is the main reason I am pissed of DD is giving 12 hr in MB she is present ore than Vd is the episode CV got such track where she has to be there with all char Radhaji I mean Kundra family n all SS RK better div atleast for some time she  will only with ss n show m main bhi interest ata , here where PH supporting her no leave track is all around her , still ppl are making excuse to JDJ, n blaming her for track , I said this is cv may be thinking this way, but really me pissed off how many leave he is taking  like he is doing show for time pass, dd is really not reacting but I feel atleast 1 days leave they should give her in week 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am off now guy.  Bye.

Will catch you later.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
India Forums Synopsis

Monday, August 19, 2013:

In tonight's episode we will see that RK in a fit of anger wipes Madhu's sindoor and breaks her mangalsutra. Later RK sees the repaired mangalsutra in Madhu's wrist. He begins to think about his actions. Will RK find out about Madhu's real intention in getting a divorce from him?

alovi_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

India Forums Synopsis

Monday, August 19, 2013:

In tonight's episode we will see that RK in a fit of anger wipes Madhu's sindoor and breaks her mangalsutra. Later RK sees the repaired mangalsutra in Madhu's wrist. He begins to think about his actions. Will RK find out about Madhu's real intention in getting a divorce from him?

good so not watching today episode.this drama will on but it reminded me geet scene there was happy here I pissed off with anokha prem kahani 
Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dragging drama..full nauntanki
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

India Forums Synopsis

Monday, August 19, 2013:

alovi_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SONA_

hi lovi 😊

hi roj tera DP change 
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Kisi ne TC ka article Pada...I feel like Puking...🤢
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So are we all ready for LAST WEEK of  AR on this show? (according  to some "we know it all" ) 😛 ðŸ˜† 
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guys we all love R right??? So following his foot-steps shouldn't we do Antim Sanskaar of this Crap Show?😡
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajla

Guys we all love R right??? So following his foot-steps shouldn't we do Antim Sanskaar of this Crap Show?😡

very good idea, i do not watch the show from last 15 days, so i would like to do ANTIMSANSKAAR.