Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

If it's not a cousin then surely she will open her eyes and see him as a jerk.

Nafs the sad thing is that MB is a gone case. She is just NOT going to be smart enough to see what had been done to her before.
If the CV's have any guts they will use this to smarten her up.
But I think is just their way to fill in a different way to keep them fighting and get the TRP's up.
They are here  to make money not show any real or progressive change in a woman.
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Waise,do u think,this girl could have been a trap laid by Sultan to entangle RK further.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay this thread is still safe, but just in case...here's the new thread.

I have no smart reference to nine this time.

If this ends, just stalk me and find the topic and post it on the last page...

GN all.

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

Waise,do u think,this girl could have been a trap laid by Sultan to entangle RK further.

It will depend on how they show R.K. finds the girl.
Does she approach him or does R.K. himself picks the girl.

If R.K. picks her to trap MB. Then it is a plan R.K. is putting in motion.

If the girl tries to seduce him them all bets are off.😆
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think Madhu will remain blindly in love with her pati and all that she is doing is protecting her hubby.And I wont be surprised if Sultans truth comes out in the open.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

I think Madhu will remain blindly in love with her pati and all that she is doing is protecting her hubby.And I wont be surprised if Sultans truth comes out in the open.

That is exactly what I find annoying that they have turned a woman who fought against R.K. for the rights of a friend like Mukand has  NOW turned into this blind IDIOT who wants to protect a man who tortured her for months and thinks she is there to SAVE a Loser of a human being who has no regard for any other person in the world.

She wants to be a saviour with a halo around her head for doing something that all admire in a woman is that she is ready to sacrifice herself in the name of true love.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Well guys it was fun but time to hit the sack.

So Good Night  and Happy Dreams to all.
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
HEY GUYS, JUST ENJOY SOME SULBALA VMS & CHILLAX😃  Edited by avita36 - 10 years ago
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: avita36

HEY GUYS, JUST ENJOY SOME SULBALA VMS & CHILLAX😃 

CAN I PASTE THIS IN AT?? PM ME PLZ
practicecalm thumbnail
Dear Sultanians, some sherious shtalk okhay :-)

JDJ is what happened! The votes are what happened. Colors last season could not get a home-grown winner; when Rashmi lost out to Gurmeet. So this time, they desperately need a homegrown winner, aka, banking on DD.

That is what happened to MBEIEJ.

They can't rot the apples in the cart. They cant tarnish their silverware. They can't rock their boat in troubled waters.

I will elaborate.

Madhubala cannot be shown to do something negative. She cannot be shown to go against the grain.

The channel played spoilsport. NOT the PH or CVs. They had their guts and gumption from day one. But the Channel had other priorities, aka JDJ and the over-hyped, over advertised from DAY ONE as MADHUBALA even in JDJ become their homegrown winner. [she was the only contestant who was marketed in JDJ more by her screen character than her real life persona]

RK fans who turned into Rishbala fans were tending to get nasty to madam M as they were turning her a bit positive to Sultan or even if she sought her own revenge and if the trend continued she would lose votes and thereby the dream of Colors TV to have their own champion. So Colors had to intervene and weave it's own tale. That is the reason for the dragfest and the changed storyline, is MY READING. That was also the reason they made RK enter JDJ to support DD/Madhubala and call her "BIWI, tumhe jitna hai." Which other contestant/participant got that much of bhaav as an onscreen character on JDJ? Was the guy who plays Shiv in BV advertised that way? Did Anandi make an appearance to give him support? Nope!

Imagine they turned Madhubala negative to RK or get her own revenge, satyanaash hota, hai re bhagwan, phooti kismet, the whole RK gang would have blasted her out to the now defunct planet Pluto.

So finacial and other considerations played a huge part in weighing gains over losses, which made a mockery of the MB EIEJ storyline and not a lack of will or lack of guts or lack of courage on the part of CVs, or PH, or even people like Mukta Dhond. It's purely the "vested" part of the "JDJ" parameter.

PS: stalkers, this information is certainly NOT FOR YOU FOLKS, so chill and GL.

Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago