Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 71

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by paljay

Dolly, If you want to read, here is the link

18 pages, have fun.😆

LMAO PALLU n LIK ARE ON FIRE today...itna dhulai toh rishoo baba ko bhi nahin hua jail mein...what mks me rofl off my chair is they again preferrd mking a post on sultan for Sunday past time...hahahahaha...no wonder sultan is rocking trp charts
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

against the Mods?

referring to

*banging my head against wall*
Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Actually It was Leverne who commented first, and to protest why Sultan only was found to be the only one hiding something and being deceitful when RK did the unwedding of Madhu, I supported her and also brought up Madhu's payback where she involved Sultan and Padmini also telling Sultan lots of stuff about RK, RK himself insulting Sultan that has contributed to what is happening in the current track all three leads are culpable and the theory should be applied to all the three leads, but they come at us with jackknives that the thread is only talking about Sultan don't bring the other two into it, Pallavi saved the day when she brought up Mr Nehru's hiding affairs with married women because that clearly shows he didn't practice what he preached to his daughter, so we all joined in and had ourselves a party no matter which way they argued, they weren't going to win because no way can you use a flawed character's views to berate another fictitious characters actions about the same subject your idol is known for carrying out himself.  

Thanks Nafs for the great break down. You have to say they have the audacity to go to any lengths to attack Sultan. 
All they want now is to WIN this war of words to prove that they  have to get what they want at any cost.
Originally posted by likarsh

Abby people say that because they are dragging and going around in circles. The audience will get tired and the more they drag and do this shit the more the story becomes ridiculous. We complained about last week for thus very same reason, and though I haven't watched the week that just passed too, people are correct in complaining. Everyone is saying the same thing...that it makes no sense and is just ridiculously going around in circles. They didn't have to drag, but they chose to. They could've used SRK appearance to lead in to the climax...but nooo

the dragging started from last sat till this sat...even though I aLUVED THE MONDAY RKBALA SCN LIKE HELL WHERE MB ASKD FOR DIVORCE. n yelled I luv sultan mon tues wed epis were fine...sulbala KNIFE N HOODIE SCN ROC!KD BIGTYM...only thrus n fri epis wwere fillers...n sultan being used comment I m hearing for months...even when he was given amazing scns with meera. cvs were bashed for using him to rise trps to retain rkbala intact whereas that time sultan scns weren't even related to rkbala
Originally posted by Jugliji

I am going to take a page out of your book Liks and watch the show once a week

ONLY if I hear they are moving forward and stop this craziness and drag this another few YEARS !!😆

Don't. I don't know how I am gonna watch last week's. Each time I start to I just put it off and do something else. Haha
. Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

the dragging started from last sat till this sat...even though I aLUVED THE MONDAY RKBALA SCN LIKE HELL WHERE MB ASKD FOR DIVORCE. n yelled I luv sultan mon tues wed epis were fine...sulbala KNIFE N HOODIE SCN ROC!KD BIGTYM...only thrus n fri epis wwere fillers...n sultan being used comment I m hearing for months...even when he was given amazing scns with meera. cvs were bashed for using him to rise trps to retain rkbala intact whereas that time sultan scns weren't even related to rkbala

But when it comes to this track you cannot blame people. The creative have failed to deliver, and instead chose to drag and go around in circles. This was a valid worry from the beginning, and the more they play Ring Around the Roses, the more the audience will get tired and not bother. Wasn't it just yesterday you said the scene may have been edited because the audience will tune out if Sultan is shown in such a negative light. Ummm, isn't that what many have been saying even before the ratings were out? We didn't need ratings to tell us that.  And this is exactly why people were wary from the beginning. 

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago

I just love these emoticons !!

Edited by Jugliji - 10 years ago
 Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago